pig pie

CW- strong language, intrusive thoughts and voices.

[before i start this i want to say that i hope Technoblade has the best of recoveries and i am wishing the best for him.]

as he opened his eyes again, all he saw was dark oak walls surrounding his body, a heavy cover on top of him as he lays alone.

hums fill his minds as he has different thoughts, different woes of voices fill his train of thought as the choo's shout different melodies.

"you're alone."

"shut up." Technoblade whispers underneath his voice.

"regain your power."

"stop." he groans as he sits up, wiping his sleepy eyes.

"gain back the blood that hasn't been shed."

Technoblade shakes his head as he stands up, humming to try and make himself think of something more pleasant.

"blood. you're powerless now."

he sighs, walking around as he stumbles upon his armour stand.

"kill."

Technoblade puts his hand out to get the axe, stopping in his tracks as he doesn't want to harm anybody anymore- he just wanted a peaceful life with his best friend.

his best friend who is no longer with him. god knows if he has been revived, what if he just stayed in his limbo?

Technoblade shivers at the thought, still staring directly at the axe- like he was having a staring contest with the object.

"he's no longer with you, gain him back by shedding blood, make yourself you again."

he shakes his head again, squeezing his eyes shut as he looks to the floor, hoping that this would stop soon.

"Technoblade, the blood god, gain your title back."

...

"kill."

...

"shut the hell up." he shakes his head constantly.

incessant whispers fill his ears, not one stutter or break was present, just consistent words and woes of non contact torture playing in his ears.

he growls, picking up the axe as he rushes out of his small cottage- shivering as he steps into the warm atmosphere, he had already been used to living in such cold weathers, hence the fact that he doesn't really like living in warm settings.

he rushed through the tree's surrounding him whilst they stared him down with a glaring, none existent eyes.

to his dismay, the tree's showed a long path, a path which would destine if he's going to be alone forever- no way he could find somebody as the world went over and over, seeming as it was a constant doom of death.

he dragged his axe on the dirt, slowly walking away from his small cottage with a long huff, trying to find his way to somebody he loves.

well, if he's being honest- the only person he really loves is Philza- and Carl..

what if Carl died? what if he couldn't ever see him again?

he gulped as his instincts turned in on him, making him think of such scenarios that he wouldn't ever want to think of.

he sighed whilst he thought the unthinkable, making him more determined to find somebody.

he rushed around, looking at his surroundings he had been walking for a while without him noticing, unfortunately for him, he ran out of food a while ago, and no animal was to be seen.

so, his number one thought was to find some berries to eat, he kept with his word and continued to follow the cherries to an unknown place, not caring that he is travelling away from his home.

he hums as he blocks off the little voices controlling his train of thought, trying to keep on track.

he felt a cold breeze hit him, his red, long cape swaying slightly as he stood up changing his posture.

he looked over, to see a lovely kingdom, a huge castle with scaffolding surrounding it, he wondered how the person made them- since you need bamboo, but he shoved that thought to the side- he stepped closer to the horizon that laid in front of him.

he saw two silhouettes walking down a pathway after leaving two well built houses.

he didn't know who they were since he couldn't make it out, but he decides to walk closer, his instincts, nor his heart decided to stop his sudden movements- but he knew that he found people.

he treaded closer to them, wiping his pig-ish eyes.

"Techno?"

your mum.