i'm busy, sorry

CW- strong language.
[this chapter will be mainly Wilbur being jealous but i will add more things so i don't bore you]

Quackity had been hanging out with Tubbo a lot recently, Michael obviously being with them too.

it was Saturday, the day Wilbur would bring Quackity flowers and chocolate, then take him on a beautiful date.

Wilbur was ready, a black suit, red flowers and Quackity's favourite chocolate.

Quackity loves romantic things, especially with Wilbur. Wilbur uses that to his own will though, Wilbur uses Quackity's love to romance to apologise to him for not being around during the weekdays.

Quackity, Tubbo and Michael were hanging around by the fountain, Quackity was watching the two carefully play tag as he laughs.

Wilbur takes a deep breath, walking down the road to get closer to Quackity.

Wilbur is frightened.

"careful you two!" Quackity laughs.

the man is just so beautiful..

Quackity claps his hands as Michael tags Tubbo.

he loves everything about him.

Quackity stands up, wiping his black jeans with a smile on his face.

he would do anything for him.

Quackity turns his head to Wilbur with a gasp, completely forgetting what day it is. "shit."

Tubbo and Michael look at the two.

"hello, Q." Wilbur laughs as he puts out the flowers. "come with me to our date?"

Quackity sighs, "i'm busy today, sorry Wilbur."

these words went straight through his Wilbur's heart. "what?". Wilbur had never been rejected like this before.

"well, Tubbo is going to go and get some stuff from snowchester, and he wants me to look after Michael.." Quackity frowns.

Wilbur quickly nods, his happy smile fading into a frown. he didn't dare say anything, just turn around and quickly walk off.

"damn boss man, i think you crushed him." Tubbo says whilst picking Michael up.

"yeah.. i think i did." Quackity sighs. "i'll talk to him later, you go and get your stuff."

Tubbo nods whilst he passes Michael to Quackity, Quackity cradling the young zombie piglin in his arms.

Wilbur rushed up the ladders in Philza's house, chucking the flowers and rushing to the bed, sitting down and opening the chocolates, shoving it in his mouth.

he was now debating on the whole relationship he has with Quackity.

does Quackity love him?
is he just using him to be happy?

Wilbur has been struggling with overthinking and paranoia since he'd got revived. the littlest words could mean a lot to him.

but he's never opened up about anything since the fall of L'manberg. the day he died in his fathers arms, in his fathers grasp.

hours pass, Wilbur was still cuddled up with himself against a wall, staring at his communicator, waiting for something to happen.

Whisper from Quackity ;
"hey, sorry i could come today. i promise i can come next weekend. maybe we can go on the date tomorrow? i don't want to disappoint you. i should've let you know."

Wilburs heart raced as the whisper showed on the screen, he'd been waiting for this for a couple hours, he picked up the communicator and immediately typed back.

Whisper from Wilbur ;
"it's alright. you were busy, and yeah! tomorrow is good."

this made Wilbur smile, he laid down, receiving a whisper not even a minute later.

Whisper from Quackity ;
"alright. well it's quite late now, i'll see you tomorrow."

Wilbur was more then hesitant to send this, but he did.

Whisper from Wilbur ;
"i love you."

his heart raced so fast when he sent it, tapping his finger at the back of his communicator, waiting for a reply. his heart howled and his eyes grew wide as the response showed on his screen.

Whisper from Quackity ;
"i love you too, goodnight."

Wilbur finally shut his communicator off, putting it by his bed, he stared at the ceiling, something racing through his mind.

Schlatt.

fucking Schlatt.

he's back, he's done stuff to Wilbur and to others,

and he has the audacity to come back and hurt his beloved?

well he's in for a treat.

because Wilbur spent that night planning on what he could do to that stupid ram.

that imbecile, that fuck head.

because now he knows he has Quackity for sure, he can fuck with Schlatt.

yeah, Quackity and Wilbur might've hooked up and had sex during pogtopia, but that didn't turn into a relationship. just a one night stand.

but now, now he has Quackity to himself. the love of his life.

fuck Sally, Quackity brings more to the table; love, comfort, so much more.

fuck you, Schlatt.

bro i'm half asleep but someone wanted jealous Wilbur so yeah have this. sorry if it's bad. like i said, i'm half asleep.