the downfall

CW- strong language, character death, gore.

there the man stood, by the sign that shone,

"LAS NEVADAS"

the land is so beautiful, so mesmerising, it'd be a shame if it just.. blew up.

Ranboo quickly got up the sandy hill, shouting.
"WILBUR! DON'T DO IT!"

the man stood with an ice cold look, the only thing that prevented him from doing it was the love, the relationship between the two.
but it has to end.
everything ends.

he held the button in his right hand, his long, slendery thumb hovering over the red button.
red was always his favourite colour.

he didn't care about the amount of people who lived in Las Nevadas, he didn't care about the people who he loves.

he just wants to win, he loves the feeling of winning. he loves it so much, that he'll be willing to do anything for it. and he is going to do everything for it.

before Ranboo could rush over to Wilbur-
the psychotic man had already applied too much pressure on the button.

hums of the floor cracking played in every ear around, screams of Foolish trying to get everyone out.

eventually, Foolish, Purpled, Tommy and Fundy ran to the road, scurrying onto the sand.

the buildings fell down low, crashing to the floor as fire caught onto every block possible, the air was full of smoke, smoke filling noses.

Ranboo watched as he couldn't see Tubbo- nor Quackity leave.

Charlie eventually popped out of the sand, staring at the collapsing city as he screams, "Quackity from Las Nevadas is still in there!"

Wilbur glanced at the green, slimy boy as he stepped forward, contemplating wether he should go and get Quackity.

Wilbur didn't know what he was going at the time of pressing the button, his ego took hold of him, he really loves Quackity, more then his heart can handle, and Tubbo means quite a lot to him, he can't let them die. no.

Tommy screamed as he rushed towards the road, trying to get to the Tubburger restaurant.

Wilbur saw this, he instantly chased Tommy inside the burger selling restaurant, the one he always hated.

and there he saw, Tubbo standing there.

Tubbo was used to loud noises, but when he heard crashing his body shut down, he couldn't move- he could just quiver in the spot.

Tommy saw as some of Tubburger blew up, some TNT had been misplaced, so it would take quite a while for that to set off.

Tommy ran to Tubbo, instantly holding him in his hands, the fire spread across the kitchen as the oil set fire from the explosion, catching Tubbo's winter coat on fire.

Tommy quickly grasped hold of the smaller boy, pulling him away from the kitchen as the young ram was shaking in fear. he hates loud noises- and as soon as he thinks he can finally be someone- it gets ruined.

Wilbur grabbed Tommy who was latched onto Tubbo, shouting over the explosions. "GO! GET TO THE SIGN."

Wilbur realises how much he has messed up, he could end people's lives in the bang of a TNT block.

Tommy dragged Tubbo to the sign, being as quick as possible, Tubbo just shook in his arms, not saying a single word.

Wilbur soon followed after, hoping that Quackity would be standing there. but he got his hopes too high, the young duck was nowhere to be seen.