the bet

CW- strong language.

Quackity quickly turned around. "Wilbur.."

"save it." he growled, turning around and starting to walk away, tears pricking his eyes. the first time he had cried since Quackity died at the Las Nevadas explosion.

Quackity tried to go after him, but Eret gripped hold of his arm in anger and whispering to him. "don't you dare, Q."

Quackity let out a shuddered breath, he heard them words before, many of times.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, QUACKITY."

"don't you dare, big Q."

"don't you fucking dare."

Quackity gulped to himself, Purpled saw what was happening, stepping in almost immediately.

"Quackity? how bout' me you and Ranboo walk around for a bit? is that alright with you, Schlatt?" Purpled asks Quackity, then glanced at Schlatt.

Schlatt had an idea, nodding eagerly, "go ahead."

Quackity sighed of relief as him, Ranboo and Purpled hurried down a pathway.

"Eret? how about you come with me for a second?" Schlatt asked with a smirk.

Eret glanced at George, Karl and Sapnap who looked confused. "hm. alright, yeah."

Schlatt walked over to Eret, standing next to him. "cmon' then, i want to make.. a bet." he smirked as he started walking.

Eret walked with Schlatt. "a bet? explain."

Schlatt nodded. "if you manage to get married to Quackity by the end of the month, i will give you the thrown. but if you don't, i get to have Quackity, and i get to kill you and Wilbur."

Eret raises an eyebrow, he knew that he could get married to Quackity as the boy is so gullible, but he didn't know if this was a scam. "hm. sounds good, but i don't want you dipping on the bet, so i expect a contract that us both have to sign."

Schlatt nods. "i will provide that, so, deal?"

Eret smirks, looking at the ram next to him. "that my friend, that's a deal."

"good. now come with me to my office, i'll sign my part and you sign your part." Schlatt said proudly, he was treating this like business, not like a childish bet.

"alright, sounds good." Eret nodded as he followed Schlatt inside the castle, the castle that could be his in just a couple weeks.

the whole walk was silence until they reached the castle doors, Schlatt clapped his hands in a memorable rhythm.

the doors then opened incessantly, Eret hadn't seen something such advanced before, he was quite impressed.

"this is a nice place." Eret complimented, looking around.

"thank you, now come on." Schlatt grinned as he headed towards a door that wasn't far away from the two front doors.

Eret nodded, following Schlatt almost immediately until the two reached there destination.

Schlatt opened the door, stepping towards his chair that sits behind a desk, the room looks almost identical to his office in manberg.

Eret walked towards one of the two chairs that was opposite Schlatt, sitting down in one. "okay, so how is this going to work?"

Schlatt grabs two old pieces of paper out of his draw with a grin that could tase anybody from miles away. he placed them down without hesitation, grabbing a quill and ink, starting to write on each paper.

"i, Eret, agree to this deal."

"i, Schlatt, agree to this deal."

"Eret must marry Quackity by the end of the month to earn the thrown- if not, Schlatt can take Quackity back and murder Eret and Wilbur."

Eret watched this closely, making sure that Schlatt wouldn't sneak anything else on the papers.

once Schlatt finished, he signed his signature at the bottom of the paper, putting his piece of paper to the side, slipping the other paper in front of Eret, passing him the quill that had previously been dipped in ink.

Eret accepted the quill, staring at the contract and eyeing it quite closely, once he saw that there was nothing wrong with it, he hesitated but signed with his signature.

"keep that in your possession, but hide it. we don't want Quackity dumping you now, do we?" Schlatt chuckled before looking at the door. "leave. there's going to be more people arriving soon."

Eret nodded. "great doing business with you, Schlatt." he grabbed the piece of paper and stood up, starting to leave the room.

this wasn't really business, but in the eyes of the two it was, they wanted to class something as important as they haven't felt this much adrenaline in a while, and it felt good to finally feel it again, he left with a smirk. knowing exactly what he'll be doing tonight.

A/N ; because you're all getting on my FUCKING nerves, i'll write smut for you.

BUT it won't be Eret x Quackity smut though, because i don't know Eret's boundaries.

i just know that Wilbur and Quackity don't mind it if it's there canonical characters, not the real content creators.

so yeah, Quackbur smut 🙁. anyway, you better thank me because i've been holding back to do this for a while, but my comments are full with this shit so i'm gonna give it to you.

just one question,
detailed or none detailed smut?

[the smut will be in like 2-3 more chapters, btw.]