may life bless us

CW- strong language, major character death.

the void moved closer, eating everything it crossed by, many people already dead.

FOOLISH_GAMERS FELL IN THE VOID.
BADBOYHALO FELL IN THE VOID.
CAPTAINPUFFY FELL IN THE VOID.
SKEPPY FELL IN THE VOID.
CALLAHAN FELL IN THE VOID.
AWESAM DUDE FELL IN THE VOID.
GEORGENOTFOUND FELL IN THE VOID.
DREAMWASTAKEN FELL IN THE VOID.
SAPNAP FELL IN THE VOID.
KARLJACOBS FELL IN THE VOID.
JACKMANIFOLDTV FELL IN THE VOID.
NIHACHU FELL IN THE VOID.
CONNOREATSPANTS FELL IN THE VOID.
PH1LzA FELL IN THE VOID.
TECHNOBLADE FELL IN THE VOID.
HBOMB FELL IN THE VOID.
JSCHLATT FELL IN THE VOID.
HANNAHXXROSE FELL IN THE VOID.
HBOMB FELL IN THE VOID.
ANTFROST FELL IN THE VOID.

Tubbo was holding onto Ranboo for dear life, trying to pull him away from the mansion, Michael pulling onto Tubbo's shirt.

the void only got closer, eating the back of the mansion.

tears fell out of Tubbo's sleepy eyes. "please.. Ranboo get up! i cant lose you, please!" he sobbed.

a low smile plastered Ranboo's face. "leave me, Bee, you'll be alright, save yourself." Ranboo coughs.

Tubbo shakes his head, pulling on Ranboo's arm. "please, Boo i need you!"

Ranboo laughs a bit, putting his other hand on Tubbo's cheek. "you've made my life so much better, Bee, thank you. maybe we'll be gifted another life, but if not, i'll see you where the sun doesn't shine."

Tubbo shakes his head as the void comes closer, he knew that Ranboo couldn't be saved.

he picked up Michael, stepping backwards. "come on Boo, please get up!"

Ranboo put his head back. "run as fast as you can, for me."

"boo! where boo going?" Michael asks Tubbo as he looks up at him.

"i love you, Michael." Ranboo smiles, as the void only got closer.

RANBOO FELL IN THE VOID.

"RANBOO! NO! PLEASE!" Tubbo sobs as he stands backwards, moving away from the black void.

"where boo gone?" Michael cries.

Tubbo quivered as he turns around, screaming and crying as he holds Michael tightly, rushing through the snow, running to the only place possible. Las Nevadas.

Purpled and Tommy were running as the void ran after them, Tommy fell to the ground, gasping for air.

"i- can't- go on anymore man," Tommy gasped out.

"hey, no- dude no, you can, come on, get up!" Purpled rushed over to Tommy, putting a hand out for Tommy.

Tommy looks back with a smile, seeing that the void is close. "dude, just leave. i'll die."

"no, man. if you're dying so am i." Purpled shakes his head, kneeling down.

"then let's die together, there's no point of running when the end of time is closer then tomorrow is." Tommy says with his eyes teared up, putting his arms out.

Purpled contemplated, looking at the void then nodding, he sits down, wrapping his arms around Tommy as Tommy does the same.

"you're my best friend, man. thanks for being here." Purpled cries out.

"i never thought i'd say this to you, but same. you've treated me like a normal person, thank you." Tommy whimpers.

"i'll see you in another life, man." Purpled smiles.

"depends if i want to see you again." Tommy laughs, earning a laugh from Purpled too.

"adios."

TOMMYINNIT FELL IN THE VOID.
PURPLED FELL IN THE VOID.

Charlie, Quackity and Wilbur ran together, Charlie wasn't a fast runner, he never was.

the void trailed behind them like a game of tag, swooping everything- even the ground.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas, Wilbur from L'manberg.. i can't run anymore." Charlie cried out, scared for his life.

"hey, buddy no! come on." Quackity shakes his head, stopping to run- Wilbur stopping behind Quackity.

"goodbye, best friend. i will always love and look up to you." Charlie smiles, stepping back- his foot slipping as he disappears.

CHARLIESLIMECICLE FELL IN THE VOID.

"NO! CHARLIE! FUCK! CHARLIE!" Quackity runs towards the void as Wilbur grabs his arm, pulling him back.

"let go, please. i need to be with him." Quackity sobs.

"just hold on, for a little longer." Wilbur sighs as he pulls Quackity away, picking him up and running from the void.

"we aren't going to make it out alive, Wilbur. we have to die.. it's fate." Quackity cries.

"i know.. i'm so sorry about everything that i did, will you forgive me?" Wilbur gulps, running away from the truth.

"there's no point in apologising, this could be the end of everything, Wil." Quackity sighs.

"so let's go, let's go together." Wilbur stops, looking at Quackity.

Quackity nods, wrapping his legs around Wilbur, facing him so there noses touch.

"i love you." Wilbur gulps.

"and i'll love you forever." Quackity smiles, the void getting closer.

the two shared a kiss, accepting fate, accepting the end of life.

"let's go to a place where only we know, my love." Wilbur smiles.

"i'm right behind you, amor."

WILBURSOOT FELL IN THE VOID.
QUACKITY FELL IN THE VOID.

who knew death was only a heart beat away?

...

"hey guys!" a familiar voice laughed out, the screen going blank. "i hope you enjoyed this stream, the next lore stream will probably be out next month as i have to edit."

Quackity smiled, waving. "have a good day or night! i'll probably be streaming on my alt tonight though. stay tuned!"

nothing was real.
it was all a made up world.
because it was just a game that wasn't controlled.

i just want to say thank you so much for reading this story. it means a lot to me and yes, this is the last chapter. i didn't know how to end it so i just thought of this.

but thank you for reading :) it means a lot to me. have a great day!!!