truth hurts

CW- Strong Language, cigarettes mentioned.

"Technoblade."

"Quackity."

and so they meet again, never had the best past together, never will have a good future together, but Technoblade wasn't here for conflict, no, no.

"we need to talk," Technoblade said.

"that's why you're here, isn't it?" Quackity sighed, walking to his seat and sitting down. "what do you want?"

"look, i know what's happening between you and Wilbur. he came home straight away and told me what happened, and this won't sit right with you but i think it's about time you should know." Technoblade felt sympathy for Quackity, why? well i'll tell you why.

Technoblade never had anyone by his side. like, nobody was there to love him, nobody was there to hug him at night and tell him everything is okay, nobody wanted him- like he had a curse, a curse of hatred, where nobody loved him, so he needs to help Quackity's feelings before he finds out the truth.

"know what? go on," Quackity said.

Technoblade shouldn't feel sympathy, hell he hasn't felt anything in a while, but yet he's still helping. "Wilbur, Dream."

"what? what about them?" Quackity asked, staring down at the cigarette packet that laid in front of him.

"they're in on the war together, Wilbur broke him out of prison." Technoblade bit the inside of his mouth harshly whilst Quackity stared at Technoblade in pure shock.

"he- what? no, you've-. fuck man!" Quackity stands up, pushing his cup holder and his mug off the table, the mug smashing and the pens going every where, ripping the cigarette packet up, Quackity's livid.

Technoblade stands up, shaking his head. "i'm leaving. you didn't hear anything from me, and if i find out you tell anybody i told you, we'll have more problems."

Quackity nodded, watching Technoblade leave. a bit of guilt sunk through Technoblade, he just gave away his best friends son, but what's worse then a broken heart? Quackity would hurt more if he found out the hard way. Technoblade thought himself as pathetic. utterly, pathetic.

Quackity smashed the mirror that stood in front of him, screaming as he sees himself in 39 different mirror pieces.

Quackity already connected the dots, he felt like he knew they were working together, but he didn't want to believe it.

yeah, he hates Wilbur- but- something was washing away the hatred.. love? no, it couldn't be.

well Wilbur has ruined it for himself.

Wilbur has made him mad.
Wilbur has made him angry.
Wilbur has made him livid.
there's no way Wilbur will get out of this.
because Quackity has something that nobody has.
Quackity has feelings.
Quackity has anger.
Quackity has Wilbur wrapped around his finger.
Quackity can manipulate,
Quackity is a weapon.
a weak,
pathetic,
tiny,
stupid,
weapon.

Schlatt's words sink through Quackity's brain, sticking like honey, Quackity has lost yet another person.

words can't explain the hatred and anger Quackity is feeling.

"you're over."

Quackity laughed, looking at his bloody knuckles.

red,
all he sees is red.

only 2 and a half weeks left.

Quackity loves danger, what's the point of not trying? you're going to die anyway. Quackity wastes his life away, he's 21 years old and he's been through shit.

he's going to kill Dream,
he's going to give Dream a slow,
painful,
death.

for Tommy,
for Tubbo,
for Ranboo,
for Sapnap,
for Karl,
for Purpled,
for Fundy,
for Foolish,
for George.
...
for the book.

cause guess what, bitch?
truth hurts.

sorry this is so bad 😭 literally it's 2:53am 😕
anyway have this chapter of Quackity being sad and angry.
lol.
might make someone die,
depends how i'm feeling.
#GirlBoss!