alone, together

CW- strong language, violence, blood.

Quackity was in the casino, working on it to get his mind off of three things. Tubbo and Michael getting hurt, Schlatt coming to Las Nevadas and Wilbur.

why Wilbur? well Quackity can't really work when he thinks about Wilbur, sometimes he could sit down and daydream about scenario the two could have, like dates, kissing- etc.

Quackity was working on putting up a Casino Slot game.

this took Quackity a while as he had to fit the cords through little holes, he laughs immaturely to himself as he remembers how Wilbur would make dirty jokes about it- pathetic how Wilbur has a mind of a child.

Quackity kept laughing to himself as he set up about 5 Casino Slot games in a row- completely unaware on how much he wanted to get out of the casino to see Wilbur. but he couldn't, Wilbur is always busy now.

Wilbur can only do so much with Quackity, weekends were Quackity's days, the weekdays were working days.

Quackity didnt know what work Wilbur would be associated with but he just pushed the thought away without hesitation.

"oh Q!" a voice called out at the entrance of the large, white casino.

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit,

holy mother fucking shit.

no way this was happening.

the man blocked off the entrance with dirt blocks, making his way to the smaller man.

"what do you want..?" Quackity sighed, flashbacks from the trauma the man put him through filled his mind.

"i'm here to see you, flatty patty." Schlatt's voice spoke out, laughing to himself as he always thought the nickname was funny.

Quackity reluctantly speaks back, "you have no right to be here. leave."

"aw, so soon?" Schlatt laughed. the sentence reminded him of the first day him and Wilbur ever actually started to feel things for each other.

"yes, you've been here long enough." Quackity tries to calmly walk away from the man, but Schlatt's big hands wrapped around Quackity's damaged wrists, damaged from when Ranboo scarred him up.

"you're not leaving and neither am i. we need time alone, together." Schlatt evilly smiles.

Quackity just wanted to slap him, kick him and run to Wilbur's loving arms.

"let me go." Quackity demanded, wanting freedom.

"not so soon. how about we talk?" Schlatt asks.

Quackity's quite dubious about agreeing, but he does it anyway, he doesn't want any more scars or bruises on his skin, not anymore.

"so, tell me about yourself now." Schlatt gave a fake smile, obviously planning something.

Quackity felt like he was getting choked with a sword, the fear of the moment rushed through his veins, he knew Schlatt was in complete control over him when the two were alone together. "i-. i own Las Nevadas.." Quackity gulps, continuing. "i'm rich- and i have- friends."

"is that all you're going to tell me, you bitch?" Schlatt speaks angrily, nearly shouting.

"yes! that's all i'm fucking telling you!" Quackity retaliates, earning a painful and hard slap from the ram now stood in front of him.

"we may not be together but our wedding ring is still on my finger, that fucking means we are married." Schlatt hisses.

"that doesn't mean fuck all," Quackity couldn't take Schlatt's shit, "we aren't fucking together, you hear me? so i suggest you get your non- existent ball sack and your short ass dick off my property." Quackity finally stood up for himself in the way he's always wanted to.

this left Schlatt lost for words, pissed to say the least.

"what did you just say to me? you dumb, brainless duck." Schlatt squeezed onto Quackity's wrist harder, pulling him in closer and wrapping his long, pointing fingers around the younger's neck, his sharp, goaty nails digging into Quackity's neck.

Quackity was left breathless, literally. he couldn't move, speak or cry out for help.

well, the only thing he could move was his legs.

before the ram could open his mouth to let out a sentence, Quackity took this chance to knee the older man right in the crotch, causing Schlatt to fall over in complete pain, holding his down below in agony.

Quackity took this moment to start kicking the shit out of Schlatt, in his back, his leg, his arms and his rib cage.

after a while, Quackity stopped.

Schlatt could hear the scuffle of feet, of boots clicking against a marble floor. that was Quackity running.

even though Schlatt was in pain, he wasn't reluctant to getting up and chasing the boy, limping and wincing in pain.

Quackity had already broke down the dirt that was blocking his exit, screaming, crying and holding his bloody, red, bruising neck.

Schlatt wasn't that far behind, it was easy to say that Quackity wasn't the quickest runner, especially after being chocked.

he's been chocked before but not in such way that he's bled.

he didn't care what direction he ran to, he started running toward his pool, Schlatt collapsing and fainting whilst trying to run after him.

he saw something in the distance-
a van?
a fucking van?

bro i just had a sudden rush of anger and i wanted to write this. lmao. it's 2:38 in the morning, this took about 9 minutes to write 👍🏻👍🏻