The meet up

CW - Strong language, mild kissing.
-
Wilbur made his way to Las Nevadas, stamping in the flowers and angrily grunting until he spots Quackity.

"Quackity!" oh boy, Quackity knew he was in trouble.

Wilbur rushed to Quackity, grabbing his wrists and pinning him against the wall.

"what the fuck Wilbur!"

"you really have a hobby of taking things away from me don't you?" Wilbur shouted

"of course not, Tommy wanted to join. i didn't force him! stop acting like a child." Quackity hissed

Wilbur looks annoyed, fighting the urge to use violence. "i can't actually believe that you got him to join you. this isn't good for him! something bad is going to happen, you're fucking him over and i know it."

Quackity scoffed "IM fucking him over? i've made sure this place is as safe as possible, it's a great environment! especially for him, he's growing up. he really doesn't need to follow your manipulative ass! now get off of me!" Quackity struggles, trying to get Wilbur's grip away

Wilbur laughs, but it's not a funny laugh, no- it's a dark laugh. "oh Q, you really think i'm going to do that? Pathetic. you really are" Wilbur takes one of his hands, putting it on Quackity's chin and forcing him to look up, looking over his face and smirking at the fact Quackity can't leave or move, Quackity may be threatening but he isn't strong. "Tommy is like a brother to me. yeah i haven't seen him much but i know what's good for him, i've known him a lot longer. you don't know what you're talking about"

Quackity froze, Wilbur's touch made him feel something different this time, the fact that he was stuck there, he couldn't move, and he's in the arms of someone who turned against his family, his friends, was Quackity scared- no. "stop. i don't care what Tommy is to you, you can still visit him! just because he's not in your pathetic excuse for a country, doesn't mean anything. it's just where he lives now, you're going to have to deal with it. let me go, i have things to fucking do, dipshit."

Wilbur shakes his head and scoffs, he doesn't know what to feel, he may not have shown much emotion towards Tommy- but he was his brother, he felt betrayed, Tommy couldn't want this right? Quackity must've manipulated him, right? "you're lucky i don't do violence anymore" Wilbur bends down slightly and goes close to Quackity's face "if you hurt Tommy or put him in any kind of danger, you are fucking dead. even if he loses a couple hearts to falling, i will be pissed at you and you only."

Quackity responds almost immediately "you can be pissed at me all you want, you can't do shit to me. and that's why you're mad. just because Tommy has joined doesn't mean he's left you forever, you're jumping to conclusions- and you're also hurting me. you're being very heavy handed now, there's no need for it. get your hands off of me, and don't ever come back here again. if i ever see your face, if i ever hear your voice near this place, i swear to god i will make your life hell."

Wilbur laughed "you won't, i know you Quackity and i know you won't do anything to me, i'm speaking my opinion, i just don't think it's right for Tommy, that's all i'm saying." Wilbur moves his hair to the side, fixing his coat and putting his hands in his pocket, standing up fully "this isn't the last time i'm coming here, yeah? i know you won't hurt me. you're too professional for that, it's hot."

Quackity shakes his head "so you come here, technically hurt me and tell me that i'm going to hurt your 'brother', practically threaten me and then you call me professional and hot?" Quackity smiles a bit at the sudden mood change, but he liked the way Wilbur would compliment him, even if it was to just catch him off guard, it always did something, made him feel a certain way. "that's funny, but we all know you're just flirting with me to get your way, it's not working"