butane

CW- strong language, fire.

Quackity sighs as he gathers as much gasoline and butane as he can, pouring them all into plastic bottles so it's easier to transport.

Wilbur, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade and Philza were sitting by the fountain. unaware where Quackity is at this moment.

"Wil? are you sure you actually like Quackity?" Tommy asks.

Wilbur's eyebrows burrowed. staring at Tommy. "yes. i'm sure i do."

"what a random ass question." Tubbo laughs.

Quackity walked over to them, his wings out as he holds a crate of bottles full with lighter fluid.

"we ready?" Ranboo asks.

everyone but Wilbur nods, "are you sure you want to do this?" Wilbur asks, looking at Quackity.

"i want to light this fucker on fire, then i can finally have closure." Quackity says whilst pulling rubber gloves out of his inventory. chucking a pair at everybody.

"can i help you with it?" Wilbur asks whilst standing up.

Quackity looks at Wilbur's friends and family. "yeah obviously, dumb fuck."

"shut it duck drooler." Wilbur crosses his arms.

"don't start on me, you're going fucking white. you'll need help shitting soon." Quackity grunts as everyone silently laughs at the stupid argument.

"yet you still date me." Wilbur retaliates.

"old shit," Quackity grunts as they both fall into laughter. "okay, okay let's go."

Wilbur smiles, taking the crate off of the younger boy and wrapping his arm around his waist as everyone stands up.

"so we are going to be arsonists?" Tommy gasps.

"fuck yeah!" Tubbo laughs.

"yay?" Ranboo says, not knowing wether he should help them.

"it'll be fine, it'll only take a couple minutes." Philza nods.

"good. i can't stand being here anymore." Technoblade sighs.

"suck it up porky pig." Quackity laughs as they make there way to Schlatt's house.

ironically Schlatt is sitting in his house- but the house is made out of stone, fire does spread through stone- but quite slowly.

"fuck me." Quackity sighs, Wilbur looking at him. "okay don't you dare say anything." Quackity rolls his eyes.

Wilbur laughs as he puts the crate on the floor, chucking the liquid-full bottles at people.

Quackity took two, opening both of them and walking to the house, ducking so he wasn't seen through the windows, putting the butane and gasoline at the edges of the houses, then spreading it all around.

Tommy joined in, splashing it up the wall, sometimes trying to get it through the window cracks.

Tubbo started putting it in the sand surrounding the house, Ranboo sighing and following along.

Technoblade didnt really want to be associated with this stuff, but he did so anyway, putting the butane and gasoline all over the wooden door with Philza helping.

Wilbur was the one to get a piece of wood out, lighting it on fire with flint and steel. "stand back."

unfortunately, Schlatt heard the commotion coming from outside, standing up and making his way to the window. but fortunately, Wilbur noticed this, chuckling the fiery wood right at the door.

Technoblade and Phil jumped back. "jesus christ, Wil!" Phil gasped.

everybody stood back. watching there work. hearing the screams from inside the house.

3 canon lives turn into two.

JSchlatt caught on fire.

unlucky for everybody else, Schlatt is now aware that he's wanted dead.

lol