the objective

CW- strong language.

Sapnap had made a small objective in his mind, ruin the compass to bring Karl back.

he hadn't told anybody about the book yet, but that's because he was sat down thinking of what to do, if it's so hard to take down the... ghost. then why didn't they put better instructions?

Sapnap sighed, he hated the fact that he would have to figure it all out as he didn't want to tell anybody so soon, he wanted to be the one to tell Karl how he was the one to actually save him.

he contemplated on wether to do that, though. wouldn't the ghost destroy Karl's body if he didn't do anything about it? what if he kills Karl?

he gulps. he was getting so ahead of himself if genuinely panicked him. Sapnap took a few deep breaths before closing the book, standing up and putting it under his armpit so he could carry it easily.

as he walked out, he felt something shiver over him, like he shouldn't share this with anybody, but, i mean; he had to, didn't he? he had no other way of helping his husband if he didn't tell anybody, that's the reason he looked in the book, so he knows what it says, so he knows how to help.

and he can't help without anybody else, he couldn't just break the compass on his own, as he read, the ghost is way stronger that perceived and it's easy to lose a life when up against such thing, so he didn't want to die, nor did he not want to help Karl, so he was stuck in a dilemma.

he didn't want to share Karl's privacy with anybody, yet what he did shouldn't have happened, he had made a dent in time causing things to creep in through said dent, and with that compass, time will stop for the ghosts, meaning they'll be more common.. kind of like-

Ghostbur.

Sapnap gulped, he knew he had to speak to the one person who knew so much about the ghost even though he wasn't alive, i mean, they were the same person but a crack within the soul, causing Ghostbur to be much more sweeter and nothing like Wilbur.

Sapnap knew what he had to do, even though he doesn't like Wilbur as he is dating Quackity right now- well, is he? Sapnap hadn't really caught up with this stuff, last thing he heard was Eret and Quackity being married, then he saw Quackity and Wilbur kissing on the deck near the castle, yeah, he saw nearly everything that happened except the lewd scene in the dungeon.

he frowned at that, even though he didn't feel the exact same way that he did for Quackity when they were married, obviously if you love somebody, life doesn't die so easily, and they all broke up for a reason, so why should Sapnap feel sad? he did feel guilt though, he shouldn't have left Quackity without even saying anything to his face.

he shook that thought away and jogged out of the house, book in hand, knowing which way to go. Wilbur always spent his time at the deck holding a guitar replica which he gave Fundy for his birthday; though, once Wilbur blew L'manberg up, Fundy broke the guitar so he wouldn't have to remember his father by anything.

even if it wasn't the exact same guitar- i mean, nothing is the same since the world ended, it's just a new start, even though everything could be remembered, you could say you've changed, and people are bound to believe it.

Sapnap tried to gulp the memory away, if he didn't see Quackity around the streets of Clarita, he knows the duck is with the menace.

the fire born quickly ran through the gates of the kingdom and looked around, following pavements and pathways to find his way to Wilbur, finally seeing him sat by the water with a guitar, most probably waiting for Quackity.

Sapnap knows everything, he might not know about Karl's secrets. but he sure does know about the affairs, and he thinks Eret deserves it.