egg

CW- strong language.

Charlie sat down looking at the egg, he wanted to go and place it in the ruins of Las Nevadas- he has to. that's where it belongs, well. that's where he thinks it belongs.

he picks up the egg, holding it like a sweet, porcelain baby, and walked out of his house, he kept his eyes to the floor as he walked on the sand which stuck onto his slimy skin.

he looked up to see the structures of Las Nevadas built again- gratitude filled his body, what if Quackity is alive?

things filled his head as he jumped up and down.

"Quackity from Ls Nevadas is back?" he laughs to himself, "i'm coming, best friend!" he runs along the sand whilst he still holds the egg.

he saw the six people gathered, two arguing in a loud tone as he recognises one.

his best friend.

"Quackity from Las Nevadas! my best friend!" he squeals as he gets closer- catching the attention of the six. "i have your egg!"

everyone looks confused as Quackity quickly changes his posture, eyes widening.

DreamXD disappears, appearing in front of Charlie and grabbing the egg out of his hand, turning to Quackity.

"the deal, have fun with your lives." DreamXD howls with laughter as he disappears.

everyone falls silent as they stare at Quackity.

"how and why the fuck do you have that egg!!" Wilbur growls.

"shut the fuck up! you're taking the piss, i'm not going to answer you after you blew everything up!" Quackity hissss.

a sudden thunder strike hits the sand, scolding it with a brown shade.

Charlie quickly runs to Quackity, hugging him tightly.

"hey, Charlie..." Quackity whispers slightly.

Charlie hooks onto Quackity, not moving.

"we need explanations." Purpled grunts.

"he's taken the egg, man. that egg can ruin a world." Quackity shakes his head.

"the egg? like the dragon egg?" Tommy asks.

"yes. i kept it in the casino." Quackity sighs.

"that's why it felt so weird going in there!" Purpled looks at them.

"yes. it was." Quackity nods.

"are you missing something? if that egg gets destroyed so will the end, and Ranboo would die!" Foolish shouts slightly.

"what?" Tommy looks up in a worry.

"no. not necessarily. Ranboo is part enderman, meaning the human side would still survive. and he is more human than enderman, so he will survive. he'll just be less, Ranbooy." Quackity shrugs.

short one. but near the end of the story.