the button that can end it all

CW- strong language.

a button laid politely on the table in front of Ranboo and Wilbur.

"is this it?" Wilbur asks.

"yeah. this controls all of the TNT that is underneath Las Nevadas." Ranboo sighs, knowing that it was a bad idea.

Wilbur swiftly puts his hand out, about to pick it up but stops. "we'll keep it here, and if it goes missing, make sure we have a different way to blow the place up."

Ranboo nods. "alright. are you sure we aren't going to destroy Las Nevadas yet."

"don't worry. it's only if they do something bad, alright?" Wilbur says before loud music starts to play from the rival country.

"who the hell plays music at this time of the day?" Ranboo sighs, looking out of the window.

"crazy bastards, it's only 9am, fucking hell." Wilbur shakes his head, wiping his eyes.

the music gradually got louder and louder, it seemed like it was coming from the Tubburger restaurant.

"i'm going to go sought this shit out." Wilbur says whilst hurrying out of the van, Ranboo obviously decides to go with him.

this all felt so off. why would Tubbo give away the outpost and work for Quackity?

Wilbur and Ranboo rushed inside of the restaurant.

"why the hell is this so fucking loud?" Wilbur shouts over the music.

the twos attention turned to the duo standing at the door, Quackity puffed the air out of his mouth and turned the music down on the music box, tapping his cigarette onto a small, old plate.

"why not?" Quackity laughs as he puts his feet up on the table, Tubbo humming as he flips burgers.

"well first off it's 9am, and you're blasting music at full volume!" Wilbur sighs as he crosses his arms.

"oh, you're so fun at parties aren't you?" Quackity laughs, earning a small laughter from Tubbo.

"that's enough. i'm not being rude but you're technically copying us now, it's stupid." Wilbur huffs.

"no we aren't." Quackity shakes his head. "why so gloomy today?"

"don't fucking get on my bad side, Q." Wilbur furrows his eyebrows.

"jeez, sorry." Quackity looks back at the music box.

"all i'm saying is that you need to stop copying us, or bad things will happen." Wilbur hums.

"bad things my ass. nothing will happen, you're just trying to scare us. and news flash! it doesn't scare us. not one bit." Quackity laughs as he picks up his quill, dipping it in ink as he starts to write important documents.

Wilbur looks at Ranboo with a raised eyebrow, all Wilbur received was a shrug.

"you'll see what happens, Q." Wilbur hisses as he quickly turns around and leaves.

Ranboo just stands there for a couple seconds, looking around to take everything in, then continuing to leave the restaurant.

it had been a couple of weeks, Wilbur and Quackity's relationship distanced, they didn't really speak unless it was Wilbur telling Quackity to stop copying.

Quackity was determined to win this 'friendly' competition.

oh, Quackity did think it's friendly. but no, Wilbur and Ranboo have one button that can end Quackity's life.

they have a button that can make Quackity see the end of the day, but never the start of it.

they can end Las Nevadas. 

obviously Wilbur loves Quackity, but Wilbur loves business just as much.
so, therefore Quackity wasn't as important as Quackity wanted to be.

weeks and months passed by, conflict only becoming stronger as Tubburger got a lot more customers. this made Wilbur mad, but made Ranboo sad as he was losing his husband to a bunch of business- and to Quackity.

Wilbur sat down in front of the button, Ranboo pacing around the room.

"can't we just blow it up already?" Wilbur asks.

"we can't, Wil. your boyfriend and my husband's life will be at risk." Ranboo sighs.

"i don't- i don't want to date Quackity anymore." Wilbur grunts. "he's all about himself, you know?"

this baffled Ranboo, his eyes widening. "oh? my god."

Wilbur grabs the button, standing up. "we are blowing it up."

Ranboo sighs, shaking his head. "we can't blow it up!"

"why not?" Wilbur asks, crossing his arms.

"well, Tubbo and Michael. if Tubbo gets hurt, i'll have to look after Michael, and he'll miss Tubbo. and i'll miss him too!" Ranboo squints his eyes.

"we are blowing it up no matter what you say. i'm sorry, Ranboo but they're a threat." Wilbur shakes his head.

"how are they a threat? is it because you want to win this stupid competition? it's not our fault they're winning by getting more customers. it's just business, and you're willing to risk lives just so you can prove that your business is stronger and better?" Ranboo asks, he can't let Tubbo get hurt.

this shocked Wilbur, but he only gave a nod. "yeah. i am willing to do that. and if you're not going to help me, i'll do it on my own." Wilbur hisses whilst walking out of the van, stepping over the wooden barrier and heading to Las Nevadas.

Ranboo sighs, quickly following after Wilbur with a shout. "you can't do this, don't do this!"

those words did nothing.

at the end of the day, love is just a toy for Wilbur, he can play with it, rip it apart or even love it for a while, but you always have to throw the toy away eventually.

even if it's killing the toy.
he.
wants.
his.
way.

because, he has the button that can end it all.

lol, get ready for the next chapter, put your seatbelts on👍🏻