stalker boy

CW- Strong language
-
"Wilbur from L'manberg! hello! i have been watching you for a while! a very long time" Charlie, also known as Slimecicle bounced up and down.

"what? excuse me?" Wilbur is more then confused, he's never seen this mans face before, and he's claiming to've been watching him?

"Quackity from Las Nevadas talks about you, and i know mostly everything about you, you're Wilbur from L'manberg, founder and creator of L'manberg!!" Charlie exclaimed, still bouncing

"yes, i am. why and how do you know this exactly?" Wilbur asked in confusion, he just kissed Quackity, and now some random person is talking to him, what a bizarre day.

"well i've been watching you, duh! and Quackity from Las Nevadas talks about you a lot, i don't know why" Charlie laughed, placing his hands on his hips

"he talks about me? what? you're confusing me here, man" Wilbur shakes his head, sighing

"yup! i'm a man! more of a man then a man can get, i'm a big man, my names Charlie, youre Wilbur from L'manberg, or, Wilbur the tall one" Charlie spins around, finally meeting a new person

"yes? and Charlie? cool name. what are you and tell me things about this place"

"well, mr big man, you have to be mine or Quackity's from Las Nevadas' friend to know things" Charlie smiled

"well i'm friends with Quackity,- i guess." oh how Wilbur hates Quackity, the look in his eyes just made him want to kiss- no. punch Quackity in the guts. "and we can be friends."

"ooh! a new friend! yes! and if you're friends with Quackity from Las Nevadas then sure, okay, so, Quackity from Las Nevadas always visits this big purple box thing, every single day! and he comes back with red paint on his clothes, and i ask him about it and he says he's been painting with someone!" Charlie blabbered on

"hm, really?" Wilbur felt like he knew what was going on. Quackity hates Dream with a painful passion. why would he want to visit Dream? Wilbur knew he had to uncover the truth sooner or later. "i'll be back tomorrow, but what times does Quackity leave to go to the purple box?"

Charlie didn't care that he was spilling secrets, he was happy that he got a new friend. "well, tomorrow is a Friday sooo.. 7pm to 10pm, he usually goes when it's near to night time so people don't really ask him about it."

"ah, pretty late then" Wilbur nods, biting his lip, contemplating wether he should follow Quackity- i mean it'd put himself in more conflict with the younger male but he loved having something going on between them. "alright. i'll be back tomorrow, bye Charlie."

"Bye Wilbur from L'manberg!" Charlie laughed as Wilbur walked away.

"what a fucking stalker" Wilbur sighed, rushing towards the river that disconnected Las Nevadas from the Dream Smp area.

———

sorry this was a short one, it's literally 2:25am and my brain isn't working very well at the minute, but i have loads of ideas for this fan fiction!!