rough memories

CW- strong language, scratching at skin, slight angst, fluff.

Quackity hadn't been alone since they set Schlatt's house on fire, Tubbo would visit with Michael and sometimes Ranboo, Wilbur would stay around but when Quackity was alone things got bad.

he's not clingy, he's just scared.

scared for what can happen to him again.

memories replayed in his head- especially when Schlatt proposed.

FLASH BACK 15 YEARS AGO

Quackity turned around with a beer can for Schlatt, not expecting the ram to be on one knee, holding out a beautiful lapis lazuli looking ring.

"marry me, darling. you'll never have to walk or run alone, we love each other, we don't have to know anything else. you may not have a family but i'm willing to have you join mine, we can be together until the end of time." Schlatt smiled.

Quackity loved everything about Schlatt, being a blind eye to the abuse, turning away from the threats. he's so gullible towards Schlatt. "yes!"

PRESENT.

Quackity scratched at the skin on his arm, not hard though, just enough to make him snap out of his trance.

Quackity couldn't handle it, tears flooding down his face rapidly, he tapped on his leg as he paced around his living room.

remembering the song that the duck and the ram listened to during honey moon.

Romeo, save me, i've been feeling so alone,

a knock at the door filled the cold, silent atmosphere. Quackity stood still, staring at the door.

i keep waiting for you, but you never come,

"darling?" a voice shouted out.

is this in my head? i don't know what to think,

the man frequently started to knock louder.

he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,

"Quackity??"

"Marry me, Juliet! you'll never have to be alone, i love you and that's all i really know..

"let me in, please"

..i talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress it's a love story baby just say 'Yes'"

Quackity snapped out of it, hitting his head and rushing to the door, opening it. "sorry, sorry."

Wilbur quickly wrapped his arms around Quackity, holding him in tightly, embracing the presence of his shorter 'friend'.

Quackity repaid the hug, slowly walking backwards so they could enter the house. Quackity was already scared with the door shut.

"is he back?" Quackity asks.

"who?" Wilbur asks in bewilderment.

"Schlatt. is he back from limbo?" Quackity asks again, leaving Wilbur in uncertainty.

"i don't know. i haven't seen him around yet, feathers." Wilbur pulls away from the hug, shutting the door and locking it.

this freaked Quackity out a bit, but he tried to convince himself that it was just for his safety.

"but have you eaten today?" Wilbur asks, reviving a nod from Quackity.

"i have eaten some steak and i've drank lots of water, have you?" Quackity asks.

Wilbur shakes his head. "i woke up half an hour ago and came here straight away."

a smile spread across Quackity's face. "aw, thank you." Quackity kisses Wilbur's jawline. "go sit at the counter, i'll make you some food."

Wilbur nodded, obeying and quickly walking towards the counter which had three stools, Wilbur pulls one out and takes a seat.

Quackity follows shortly after, getting something out of his chest and throwing it in the furnace.

Wilbur sighs. "hate to break it to you but you look like a mess. flashbacks again?"

"yeah.. they're getting progressively worse, Wilbur. i don't know what to do." Quackity sighs, taking the cooked meat out of the furnace, giving it to Wilbur to eat.

Wilbur quickly took it off of him, biting into it. "i thought killing him would give you closure?"

"well he's not exactly fully dead. still two canon lives." Quackity cracks his fingers, stretching.

"oh yeah.. do you want a hug? i don't know how to help." Wilbur sighs as he takes another bite, soon eating it all.

Quackity looks at Wilbur with a nod. "yes please."

Wilbur smiles and gets up, walking to Quackity and wrapping his arms around his waist, picking him up slightly.

Quackity took this opportunity to wrap his legs around Wilbur's waist, Wilbur holding Quackity up by his thighs.

Quackity rested his head on to Wilbur's neck, Wilbur then walking to his sofa and sitting down. "you're amazing, Q."

Quackity hummed in response, leaving little kisses of appreciation on Wilbur's neck. the kisses weren't lustful like most of the kisses the two shared, these showed that Quackity was happy that Wilbur was there.

Schlatt roaming around the paths with irk, Schlatt easily got provoked, but they took it too far. he will have his revenge.

Schlatt laughed to himself as his skin was painted in third degree burns, and the painters were not far from where he was located.

lol. 2:32am