what if i did?

CW- strong language, smoking/cigarettes, talk about wounds.

it was exactly 10:26am, Quackity was impatiently smoking a cigarette, waiting for Philza.

time ticked by, the clock ticking in Quackity's ear- making him more frustrated by the second.

sighing as he changed the bandages on his wrists, you could see how badly Ranboo hurt him, his wrists were also bruised from the damage to the veins, but luckily his hands still work- luckily he didn't dig deeper.

a knock filled the whole room, followed with a "the doors open. come in."

Philza walked in, Ranboo and Tubbo on both sides of him. Ranboo seemed very unimpressed of himself.

"sit." is all Quackity could let out. he was angry if you could say the least- but he was also disappointed.

Philza nodded to Quackity's instructions, sitting down on the chair, the cigarette smoke filled the air as Quackity put it out.

Tubbo rolled his eyes, sitting down and crossing his arms.

Ranboo did the same, but tapping his leg as he's a bit cramped in the room.

"okay talking about-" Quackity said, before getting cut off by Philza.

"i want to let you know-"

"interrupt me again i swear to FUCKING god Philza." Quackity shouted, slamming his fist on the table, his eyes lighting with anger.

Philza shook his head, "calm down mate, i just want to let you know that he can't stop apologising, i think you should go a bit easy on him- the whole Dream thing has shooken him up."

"before you say anything, i would like to show you the damage." Quackity puts his wrists out, wincing and gulping as the scabbed wounds fill his wrists, some of the wounds nearly half way up his Radius, (bone in your arm) destined to leave scars.

"bloody hell- Ranboo, how'd you manage this?" Philza sighed, staring at the torn skin in front of him.

"well- i- i'm sorry, i didn't mean it, i swear, Quackity i'm sorry" Ranboo shook his head, closing his eyes and looking down.

"Ranboo i'm not here to lecture you, i just want to know why. if you're holding some sort of grudge against me, or some hatred towards me tell me now, get it off of your chest." Quackity hummed, trying not to seem threatening.

"the only hatred he really has towards you is because you want to take our outpost down, cut that shit out boss man." Tubbo spoke up, immediately going quiet after and looking around.

Quackity ignored Tubbo, looking at Ranboos hands- trying not to make him uncomfortable.

"i'm not holding a grudge against you, and i don't hate you, i promise. i- don't really know what happened if i'm honest." Ranboo shook his head.

"hey mate, it's okay, you can tell us slowly, no rush." Philza smiles.

"yeah. whilst you're getting your train of thought up to date, Philza, i need to talk to you about Wilbur." Quackity says, whilst wrapping his wrists with bandages, getting another cigarette and finding a match to light it.

"Wil? sure, go ahead." Philza looks at Quackity concerned, ready to hear some sort of crazy story.

"well it's also got something to do with Dream." Quackity says, lighting the cigarette and putting it in his mouth, trying not to make the cigarette go near his gold teeth.

"hm? Dream?" Philza looks at Ranboo, who's completely in his own thoughts, then at Tubbo who's messing with things from Quackity's office.

"yeah. i think Wilbur broke Dream out of prison- like connect the dots, Wilbur is so obsessed with Dream- and lately he's obsessed with me. maybe him being close to me can bring Dream close to me for revenge." Quackity smiled, proud of himself for his own theory.

"revenge? Quackity, i think you're crazy. now we should leave,-"

"so soon? Philza minecraft oh no." Quackity scoffed.

"we have things to do, actually." Tubbo smiled, standing up.

"hm. fine, alright. i expect to see you soon." Quackity grunted as he watched Ranboo still sitting down.

Ranboo couldn't think straight-
"what if i did hurt Quackity?" "am i monster?"
"i'm a monster- aren't i?" "i'm responsible."
"all my fault." "i can't be like this." "i can't-"
"i'm not a monster."

"Ranboo? you coming boss man?" Tubbo asked as softly as he could, putting a hand up for Ranboo.

he suddenly snapped out of his trance, nodding and taking Tubbo's hand, getting up but bending since the room wasn't tall enough for him.

Quackity took out his communicator, whispering to Wilbur.

whisper from Quackity;
"i swear the people you're associated with are crazy, dude."

Whisper from Wilbur;
"excuse me?"

Whisper from Quackity;
"can you not read? has death fucked up your eyesight?"

Whisper from Wilbur;
"cocky much, and what happened this time?"

Whisper from Quackity;
"you're acting like this has happened before??
uhm, but Ranboo did some fucked up shit."

Whisper from Wilbur;
"shut it duck fuck, and the weird neighbour kid? i knew he had it in him. what's he done?"

Whisper from Quackity;
"shut it fish fucker, he just randomly came up to me and pinned me against the floor, bruised my bag and stuck his nails into my arms. fucking hurts like a bitch."

Whisper from Wilbur;
"what's it with you and getting beaten by kids?"

Whisper from Quackity;
"oh my god shut the fuck up fishy fillet, he's like 8ft tall, i'm literally 5'8. nothing i can really do there."

Whisper from Wilbur;
"fair enough, and how bad did he hurt you?"

Whisper from Quackity;
"fucking bad. my arms are fucked, i'm going to be scarred and shit."

Whisper from Wilbur;
"unfortunate. but it's funny to think of you on the floor screaming."

Whisper from Quackity;
"screaming, crying yeah yeah whatever"

Whisper from Wilbur;
"what context?;)"

Whisper from Quackity;
"i hate you so much, die"

Quackity smiles at the communicator, putting it down. oh boy, he knew why Ranboo hurt him- that stupid egg.

his,
stupid egg.