fresh, deadly breeze

CW- strong language.

the hums and whir's of the mysterious source was cracking through ears, making people exasperated.

Purpled finally spotted the tall ender-like man, pointing over to him.

Ranboo stood wearily, back slouched and eye-lids half open, like something was about to happen to him before Tubbo rushed towards him.

"dude, you alright?" Tubbo- who's full of energy- asked the tired man.

Ranboo's eyes quickly widened, his back going back to its normal posture, he jumped a bit- but that's a natural response to being scared. "uh- yeah, yeah, don't worry."

"you're- outside here. are you sure you're alright?" Tubbo asked again, wanting to be reassured.

Ranboo's eyes slowly flickered a purple colour, his heart humming tunes of screams, his muscles tensing up.

Tubbo didn't get a response, it all happened so fast- Tubbo didn't realise what's going on.

Ranboo's body hued with purple sparkles, turning into purple orbs floating around him as his body flickered, eyes turning a deep dark pool of purple swirls.

Tubbo stood back quickly as a natural reaction, eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed. "Ranboo?"

Ranboo reacted badly, jumping backwards and teleporting around quickly- being somewhat uncontrolled.

Ranboo couldn't stop, he couldn't get himself out of such body state.

Ranboo is enderwalking. each teleportation took him closer and closer to the casino- the hums and woes pulling him in like a trap.

Tubbo couldn't move- he was stuck there, he wasn't scared at all, he just felt like his feet were glued to the floor.

songs of cries came out of the ender-like boy, communicating in some bizarre way that no one knows of.

Tubbo thought this was one big nightmare. he has had nightmares before- like nightmares about fireworks going off near him, nightmares of Schlatt, of losing people he loves- but Tubbo never cared about himself, always others. "Ranboo..?"

Ranboo howled notes of sad tunes, humming lines of painful growls.

each shout was directed at the casino, the man tried to break his way inside- but something slowly stopped him, repelling his evil side and crushing Ranboo's thoughts.

the enderman stood still, mouth open- revealing his sharp, killer like teeth.

long screeches of endermen words came out of his mouth, slowly gazing into ears of the people who walked through the pathways of the country.

the only noises to be heard were the ones from Quackity's suite and Ranboo's howls and growls.

the casino is not the only secret holder.

Ranboo suddenly stopped, humming tunes of spin shivering sounds until the purple orbs vanished, his eyes hueing many different colours at once before he finally defeats his enderwalk.

Las Nevadas has a breeze which can take over minds,
Las Nevadas is dangerous.

sorry this is really short mammskejsiwnsbz