the wedding day ruined

CW- strong language, arguing.

hums and clapping filled the ears as Quackity awkwardly walked down an isle surrounded by seats that were full of people.

he checked everywhere, but no Wilbur. a single seat in the back of the small little field they chose to have the wedding on, he didn't show up.

i mean, Quackity didn't blame him or anything, he is marrying somebody else, and Eret had the cheek to invite Wilbur too.

Quackity gulped as he stepped onto the small stage with Eret standing with two rings, and Ponk holding a small book with a smile.

Ponk cleared his throat as he started to speak, looking at the book.

"these are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love, that hold yours on your wedding day. these are the hands that will work aside yours as you build your future together. these are the hands that will passionately love you and care for you through the years. these are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief torments your mind, and with the slightest touch, will comfort you like no other. these are the hands that will give you strength when you struggle, and support and encourage to chase down your dreams. these are the hands that will tenderly hold your children and keep your family together as one. these are the hands that will, countless times, wipe the tears from your eyes, tears of sorrow, and tears of joy. and lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled with age, will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch, a touch from the hands of your lover."

the crows clapped as Ponk stopped reading, looking at Eret.

"please repeat after me." Ponk clears his throat.

"I, Eret."

"I, Eret."

"take, Quackity."

"take, Quackity."

"to be my husband and promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health."

Ponk nodded, looking at Quackity. "please repeat after me."

"I, Quackity."

"I, Quackity."

"take, Eret."

"take, Eret."

"to be my husband and promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health."

"thank you." Ponk stopped himself. "any objections before we continue?"

the room dropped dead silence, Ponk smiled. "i may now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom."

Eret walked to Quackity, pulling him in by his waist and placing a sweet kiss of nothingness on his lips.

Quackity didn't return the kiss, he just stood there, pretending to.

Eret had won the bet.