silhouette of a man

CW- strong language.

the silhouette of the man looked oddly familiar, like they'd encountered this before.

"i saw the dude earlier! he just randomly disappeared though!" Tommy gasped.

Wilbur thought over, looking at the body figure- knowing who it was. "Q."

Purpled looked at Wilbur. "no way man, he's dead."

Foolish nods at Purpled's answer.

Wilbur ignored the two, his body shook at the sight of the shadowy man. he stepped forward- the unknown person not moving an inch.

the three followed behind Wilbur, keeping with each other just incase it was a trap.

Wilbur stepped even closer, the shadow soon fading and becoming visible.

Quackity.

but someone else stood close to him, someone taller, someone dangerous.

Dream- DreamXD.

FLASH BACK 2 MONTHS AGO.

Quackity leant on his brick wall, waiting for his iron to smelt so he could building the eiffel tower again, he's pretty confused why nobody has visited- but he doesn't care.

Quackity sighs, getting up- he decided to get more materials whilst he waits.

as he walks out, sounds of teleporting surrounded his ears, humming of noises creeping down his spine.

a sudden whisper of his name traveled through his ears, so he quickly turns around to a tall figure towering over him.

"hello, Quackity." the man spoke out.

Quackity stepped backwards, "who- the fuck?"

"ah, i should introduce myself." the man clears his throat. "my name is DreamXD. fully known as the God of the server. and i'm here to make a deal."

Quackity raised his eyebrows, he's lost everything, so what's the point of saying no to a deal? "go on, i'm listening."

a smile plastered the Gods face, a face that hid under a clean, white mask. "great, i've been watching you for a while-"

Quackity cuts him off. "that's quite creepy man."

"let me finish." DreamXD growls as the duck hybrid nods. "thank you. alright. i've seen what Wilbur did to your country. and i'm hear to make a deal with you."

"alright get to the point." Quackity sighs.

"mhm. anyway, i'll give you something special- but you need to give me something back i return." DreamXD smiles.

"alright man, that's what a deal is, cut to the chase." Quackity shakes his head.

"every time you take a canon life away from somebody- you gain a canon life. but, you have to work for me and do what i say. i know what you have, Quackity." DreamXD smirks.

Quackity's face brightened. "hell yeah dude! sure!"

"give me the dragon egg." Dreamxd hisses.

the duck looked confused but he cracked a nod. "right, about that, when Wilbur blew Las Nevadas up, the egg died with the country."

DreamXD shakes his head. "no. completely wrong. if the egg was destroyed all endermen would die, causing the end to be destroyed in seconds."

Quackity shrugs. "i don't know where it is."

"alright. look for it then." DreamXD shrugs back.

Quackity knew he told Charlie to look after the egg if something and happened. now, he just needs to find Charlie.

"alright. deal." Quackity smiles.

PRESENT.

"Quackity?.." Wilbur smiles.

"pleasant surprise." the duck crosses his arms with a gloomy look, oh it looks could kill.