him.

CW- strong language, another world, fainting, dissociation.

ONE HOUR AGO.

Karl laughed as he walked down Eret's Clarita Kingdom pathways with his husband, Sapnap. by this time, Karl had completely forgot about Quackity, and well, the same with Sapnap.

the two had each other, but Sapnap started to see Karl acting stranger then usual, he would look out for anybody before he turned corners, check behind him all of the time, and most of all.

"Sap, they're coming to take me away."

"what? Karl, this is the third time you've said this today, what's wrong?" Sapnap asked with confusion, his husband has never acted so strange.

"i can feel them, i'm not supposed to tell you."

"Karl you're actually scaring me now. what is going on with you?" Sapnap sighs, stopping both of the two's movements and placing a hand on the others shoulder.

"they're coming, Sap." Karl warns, his heart beating faster and faster, bells ringing in his ears.

"Karl?" Sapnap asked, but all Karl could hear was a faint whisper coming from somebody who he's supposed to forget.

"Karl!"
"Karl can you hear me?"
"Karl i'm right here, baby."
"respond to me goddamnit!"

his skin slipped away, his body fading second by second, minute by minute, it happened so.. fast?

his eyes closed tightly, soon opening with a gasp, a purple colour trampled over his eyesight, bugs of confusion buzzed through his brain as he stepped out of the portal.

he was surrounded by big white walls the size of the Eiffel tower, the roof pointing with windows that let the blinding sunlight inside.

he stepped forward again, taking in the beautiful setting, it was like heaven- but way way better.

the way the birds tweeted different melodies, the sun dancing on his skin, his eyes glowing different colours as his feet kept moving.

signs covered the walls- but he didn't bother to look at them- well, one caught his eye as he entered a beautiful ball room, the sign showed.

"run. before they get you."

Karl raised his eyebrows, this threw him back. he didn't place that there, so who would?

he wasn't too scared, but it was quite unusual. whenever he would time travel, he'd be in the middle of a conflict, but, this time was different.

he stepped away from a sign, looking in between two hallways, obviously picking the left one.

a shadow crept through the walls, moving to the floor, following every moment that Karl ever made in that exact place.

he turned around to see shadow mimicking his past movements, he felt.. ridiculed yet confused, this has never happened to him before, he hasn't been to this place before.

he turned around, looking down to see a sign right below his feet.

"ignore the last sign. this place is paradise, live it to the FULLEST."

his breath seemed to hitch, the words shattered his confidence, it seemed so persuasive, yet so intimidating.

he picked the sign up, throwing it to the side as he started to walk again, the shadows still telling the story of his past with frozen movements.

he hurried down the hallway, leading himself to the same, big room, this time, no sign, but the same shadows creating a past that would've been forgotten in seconds.

he panicked, looking around as whispering filled his ears.

"they're coming.. Karl."

"you know you shouldn't have touched that silly compass."

"you've messed with the future, the past and the present, and they're going to get you back for it."

"RUN."

karl gasped at the words, looking around in a hurry and running towards the stairs, his heart beat through his ears, his heart racing faster then he was running, nothing could overcome the fear of this moment.

adrenaline creeped to his head, and slowly to his heart, making him cry out screams, other footsteps gobbling up the unspoken silence as he felt everything being destroyed below him.

the portal wasn't far away, just a few more staircases. but he was getting tired, he couldn't move on anymore.

the shadow behind him hummed frightening whispers of deadly nothings, growing faster every time Karl stumbled through his pain.

this could be the real meaning to "the future doesn't exist."

because Karl played with the future like it was a set of toy cars, pushing and pulling different people around, messing with choices.

he saw the portal, just out of his grasp, he thought he made it- but.

the shadow hummed low tunes, gripping hold of his nerves and muscles causing him to stop dead in his tracks with fear riding high.

the shadow creeping through his body, taking out his poor, poor soul that lies deep within.

HE was now in control until somebody could find a way to get Karl out of the inbetween.

PRESENT.

he walked through the Clarita Kingdom, seeing nobody. well, it was dark anyway.

black fire rose to his hands, causing heat waves to rush through to everybody's body. he is in control, he has the most power.

screams were heard, the blazing heat falling dead into the sky as he hummed sick tunes of growling.

A/N ; how we feeling?