my love, my darling

CW- strong language, gore, blood.

Dream ran at Quackity, everything went quiet.

Quackity got shoved to the floor, his head hitting the ground, groaning and grunting left his mouth as his head started to bleed.

Wilbur stood still, contemplating on what he should do.

"you're own fault, bitch!" Dream laughs, putting an axe to Quackity's neck.

Quackity slowly laughed along, wrapping his legs around Dream and shoving Dream down, head butting him so his mask has full impact on his forehead- Dream falls back.

Quackity holds the back of his head in pain, but not hesitating to get on top of Dream, wrapping his hands around Dreams neck and squeezing. "fuck you!" Quackity laughs louder, putting his face close to Dream's mask.

everyone stops what they're doing, holding the fight as they watch Quackity strangle Dream, what a day.

George couldn't let Dream die, no. he had to kill Quackity, he had to stab him. George takes out his sword, running to Quackity. he was going to say something, but his anger took over, piercing the sword through Quackity's chest-
no.
fuck.

Quackity heard a thump, a body falling to the floor. before the sword hit Quackity, Wilbur stood in the way.

Wilbur took his life for Quackity.

Quackity let go of Dream's neck, quickly going to Wilbur, holding him, "Wil- Wil, what the hell?"

blood was leaving Wilbur's mouth rapidly, you could see that he was trying to talk, his grey gloomy eyes shimmering as the sun sets, the sadness and utter love in his eyes, a smile painted his face, Wilbur lifted his bloody hand and puts his hand on Quackity's cheek, "live for me, love for me, Q, i love you, unconditionally." and just like that, the love of his life was gone.

gone, for what? forever?

"NO!" Quackity shouted. "COME BACK!" he pleaded, "I LOVE YOU!" Quackity couldn't care less that a bunch of people were staring.

tears cracked through Quackity's glands, flowing down his face like rain coming from above,

now Quackity knows that true love only belongs to two hears, wether the heart is fractured or not.

(Quick Quackity pov)
two stars collide, in a galaxy, far far away. a star is like a soul, destined to be with each other, destined to have another star, but i promise, i'll see you in another galaxy, Wilbur.

so sorry that this is so short.