you're back

CW- strong language, mentions of transphobic behaviour.

Quackity was sat by the ocean, tears plummeted down his cheeks, fiddling with his fingers as he hums a song to himself. his guitar was leaning on a tree, singing and playing would always calm him down.

Quackity got up from his spot- walking to the tall, old tree and grabbing the guitar, then sitting back down, tuning the guitar so he can play his favourite song as his tears drops onto the six strings,

🎶we were playing in the sand, and you found a little band, you told me you fell in love with it, hadn't gone as i planned, when you had to bid adieu, said you'd never love anew, i wondered if i could hold it and fall in love with it too, you told me to buy a pony but all i ever wanted was you.🎶

"all i ever wanted was you."
you.
Wilbur.

Quackity wants Wilbur, everything reminds him of Wilbur, even himself.

Quackity couldn't stand seeing his reflection in the water. this ocean was always his favourite, the water was always clean.

Quackity decided to get up, keeping hold of the guitar and walking through the woods, humming to himself.

what would it be like if he turned back time? if he never joined L'manberg, if he just stayed on that little island.

nothing bad would've happened, Schlatt probably wouldn't have won, Wilbur and Tommy wouldn't of got exiled, he wouldn't have heart break.

maybe if he just stays away for a while?-
no.
that's absurd.

he's just Wilbur, nothing special.

Wilbur and Sally were on a walk somewhere with Fundy, Fundy wasn't too happy that his mother was back because she kept misgendering him every now and again, calling him her "princess" and saying "she" has a nice "figure".

"did you see Quackity?" Tommy asked Philza quite worried.

"yeah, he seems hurt." Philza sighs.

"obviously boss man, he just saw his boyfriend kiss another person- he just saw his boyfriend get back with his ex wife. isn't that technically cheating?" Tubbo asks.

Philza sighs again, "holy shit."

"what are we going to do?" Ranboo asks.

"we can't really do anything, if Wil loves Sally then we can't stop him." Philza shakes his head.

Quackitys stuck in his own head at this point, walking around Las Nevadas and mostly sitting by the fountain.
until he heard someone.

"Quackity." Erect shouts, walking down the road.

shit, his ex fiancé. Quackity wipes his eyes and stands up, still in the same clothes he wore to the dinner he was supposed to be at, "Eret."

"you may be wondering why i'm here-" Eret gets cut off.

"yeah i really am. you broke up with me, Eret." Quackity sighs.

"that's because you shot an arrow at me, but anyway, i would like to take you on a date, i haven't seen much of you-" Eret gets cut off again.

"a date with me? are you out of your head?" Quackity laughs slightly.

"yes, a date with you. to catch up on things?" Eret asks.

Quackity thinks for a second, raising his eyebrows. maybe this could be good for him. "yeah, fine, sure."

Eret nods. "do you want to go on a walk for a bit, then?"

Quackity didn't want to feel selfish- Eret did walk all the way here. "of course, yeah." Quackity made his way so he's standing next to the taller man.

"you look quite fancy, why?" Eret asked.

"i- guess i wanted to switch it up. and by the way, sorry for hitting you with that arrow." Quackity shrugged.

"that was quite a long time ago, don't worry about it." Eret smiles, trying to act as friendly as possible.

the two walked down the prime path, walked past Tommy's house.

unfortunately, Wilbur was with Sally, and Wilbur saw the two.

Quackity would tell Wilbur about stuff that happened when Schlatt was president, since Quackity knew the most.

and he told Wilbur that him and Eret were engaged.

Wilbur's jealous.

it might seem stupid to be jealous when you've got your wife back, but something was eating Wilbur up inside as he saw them two together.

like the only person he wants Quackity to be with was him.

maybe the egg caused this unluckiness.
maybe it was destined to happen.
no one
knows.