his proposal

CW- strong language, pressure.

Quackity sat down in the house that him and Eret rented from Schlatt, he genuinely didn't know why he was in his kingdom, he had to stay, though. or else Eret wouldn't be very pleased.

he was very bored, Eret had been out all day, he had no idea what or why he was gone, since there was nothing to do in this hell of a place anyway.

instead of being bored out of his mind, he decided he should plan builds out for when he leaves this place.

he did want to build something like Las Nevadas, but better. rollercoasters. pools. bars. he wanted to make paradise in one country.

he drew sketches out until his wrists hurt, he grunted as he slammed the quill on the desk, standing up with a sigh. 

he heard a knock on the door, instantly thinking it was somebody who could quench his boredom- he had one thing on his mind all day, a thought which he couldn't seem to shake off, Wilbur.

he sighed, shaking his head as he stands up, he leaves the room without any hesitation as he climbed down the ladders, jumping to the floor.

he shouted. "i'm fucking coming!" as a few more knocks were banged on the door.

he stumbled over with a huff, placing a hand on a button, pushing it in and furrowing his eyebrows as the iron door opens, revealing nobody but one single pink petal on the floor.

Azalea flowers. he hates them, with a passion. 

there are two reasons why he hated them, : the smell, it was repulsive towards him, he couldn't go near one. and two, they are Schlatt's favourite flower. so, he didn't have such a good life with them.

he had to pick them every two days, just to put them in a vase for his ex.

he picked up the petal, examining it for a second before looking down again- he saw a trail of flowers leading to a nearby forest.

he wasn't this stupid, nor romantic. he laughed to himself before throwing the petal on the floor before turning around again, walking back inside and slamming the door.

he did not want to fall for a trick. who knows if it was a death trap?

he was going to walk back to the room he was staying in before another knock ringed through his ears, he got annoyed at this and ignored it again, slowly climbing up the stairs until he heard a few more knocks, and a scurry of feet running away.

he rolled his eyes with a huff, stomping back downstairs and swinging the door back open. "i swear to fucking god if somebody-" he looks down, seeing a note.

he rolls his eyes, his first thought was somebody is fucking him over and annoying him.

he bent down, picking the white, folded piece of paper up, slowly unfolding it to see something written in bold hand writing.

"follow the petals."

Quackity rolls his eyes and stuffs the note in his pocket, slowly following the leaves as they led the way to what he thought was his death.

as he got deeper into the woods, he looked back with a shiver, his jaw shivering as a cold choke held his throat, he gulped to try and get it away- but that only making it worse.

the cold wind smashed onto his skin with ease, he shook his head as he felt a presence watching him.

he looked up as he was watching his feet move, spotting a circle made out of petals, and somebody standing inside.

Eret.

Quackity raises an eyebrow as he walked over to him, stepping over the petals. "what the hell is this?" he laughed away the awkwardness that fell beneath the two.

"well.. Quackity, this is why i have been out all day." Eret puts on a fake smile which repelled Quackity from saying something rude.

"yeah. i wondered where you've been. this is.. romantic." Quackity gulped out, he didn't really like romance, he'd rather stay home and hug his partner other then this stuff.

"i also want to ask you something?" Eret fiddled with his fingers to make him seem friendly and loving.

Quackity looked around, he was grossed out by the scent of the flowers and how they looked, but he tried to make no reaction, he instantly looked back at Eret as he spoke. "hm? what is it?"

Eret grabs Quackity's hand as he knelt down to the floor, putting his hand in his pocket, rummaging for something.

Quackity knew exactly what was happening, i mean, this has happened to him three times before. "Eret, oh my god." he didn't sound disappointed, nor excited.

Eret put on an overwhelming look that sent shivers through Quackity'a body, he soon pulled a beautiful ring, a pearly blue diamond that looked shaped and shiny which was placed on an iron ring.

Eret cleared his throat, staring a pressured look  at Quackity.

"Quackity, we haven't been together long but i have fallen deeply in love with you. my conscience eats at me telling me that you're the right one for me. my heart skips beats whenever i see your beautiful face cross by, you're so perfect, will you marry me?" he asks.

Quackity furrows his eyebrows, his tongue being pulled as Eret stared at him with glossy eyes which could push him so over the edge. "Eret.."

"please, my love?" the taller one asks, he was doing this for a bet. a fucking bet.

"i-.. i'm sorry." Quackity sighed. "i-"

"please! please, Quackity i love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you." Eret huffed sadly.

Quackity felt so pressured, never would he ever think that he'd be pressured into marrying someone. he just couldn't say no, if it was anybody else, he would say no, but something about Eret threw him back.

he didn't love Eret, but if he said no, he knew that something would happen to him.

"yes, Eret. i'll marry you."

A/N ;

bottom Quackity or bottom Wilbur?
i don't know what you guys prefer.
let's just forget that Quackity is about to marry his ex for a few secs. <3

how you feeling kiddos?