smartest of the town

CW- strong language, mentions of platonic friendship.

[i forgot to mention this BUT you have to make your own communicator's in the ff- that's why nobody chose that idea yet.]

Purpled fluttered his eyes open, a yawn leaving his mouth as he stretched his arms out.

he looked around in total disbelief, he didn't know what had happened- he just remembered being trapped in a UFO in the middle of space as time continued around him.

fortunately Purpled is the only one with common sense, so before he wastes his hunger, he goes to get food first.

as he gathered leather, meat, mutton and wool, he thought it'd be a good time to start getting stone.

why stone? well, he can make a variety of things, houses, furnaces, and he won't waste wood in the process.

because if a lighting strike goes off- it's less of a chance for the house to get set on fire.

he obviously put down a wooden door since he didn't want it to be too hard to access his house.

his house is only small, just one room, big enough for  ; his bed, furnace, crafting table, armour stand, chests and barrels.

at about night time he started to work on the communicator, he used different kinds of items- hoping that it would work.

after a couple hours of non stop messing, the glass finally lit up.

GAMER TAG ;
PASSWORD ;

Purpled sighed in relief, putting the information in, hoping that it would work.

the communicator flashed with many different colours, making the boy cover his eyes.

as he glanced out of the window, all he could see was a dark horizon ready to be explored.

Purpled was always the one to stay inside- but ever since he was friends with Tommy that changed. oh, how he missed that boy.

Tommy shared his heart even if Purpled didn't have one, even if he lost it years ago.

he's always been so proud of Tommy, but he didn't want to admit it. seeing somebody overcome there fears even though memories and past trauma scolded him like lava, he still managed to go on.

he had a nagging hope that Tommy was already a step ahead of him with making a communicator.

he didn't care that there were other people, he just wants to be back with his best friend, he wants to move on and build there own paradise with his best friend- even if Tommy didn't care about him much, he still wanted to find him.

WHISPER FROM PURPLED TO ALL ;
"has anyone got a communicator?. if so, my coords are= 1976, 45, 72."

WHISPER FROM ______ TO ALL ;
"you're smart, i'll be there soon."

no, fucking, way.