funny feeling

CW- strong language.

the angry-like atmosphere was strong, like rain hitting the window when you're trying to sleep.

"why would you even go into the casino? i've told you two so clearly that it's off limits!" Quackity scolded the two.

"Q, i'm sorry." Purpled sighs.

"hm, so you're sorry but you still proceed to go inside?" Quackity shakes his head.

"but dude, what's so annoying about two teenagers going into a casino? you got something to hide?" Tommy laughs, thinking this is a joke.

Quackity gulps. "of course i don't. you two don't know what vandalism is, do you?"

Purpled nods. "but we wouldn't do that."

"more like you wouldn't do that." Quackity looks at Purpled. "but we know who would." all eyes turn to Tommy.

"hey! i wouldn't do something like that!" Tommy retaliates.

"yeah, you kinda would." Purpled says in a breathy tone.

"oi! don't be a bitch." Tommy's glance turns to Purpled.

"i'm not being a bitch i'm just stating facts!" Purpled crosses his arms.

Quackity bangs his hands on the table. "you're not here to have petty arguments, you idiots. you're here so you can learn from mistakes."

"alright, alright. sorry Q." Tommy shakes his head. he knew something was wrong with the casino.

the eerie feeling as he stepped inside, like his sanity left and something took over his body, shivers and squeals would play in his head.

the sensation of spiders crawling up his arms and centipedes biting at his back.

he had never felt this feeling before- never.

cobwebs filling his mind as ringing filled his ears, like something felt missing, but what?

he didn't exactly know. but he needed to talk to Purpled about this.

"out of my office. if i see you two in that casino again- punishments will happen. am i clear?" Quackity asks whilst staring at the two deeply.

"yes, Q." Purpled nods, Tommy nodding along.

as they got the cue for them to leave, they didn't hesitate, jumping out of the chairs- running out of the room.

"but dude, it felt so.. off." Tommy added.

"i know right? it felt cold, but it wasn't cold. i don't know how to explain it." Purpled shrugs.

"like- warm but shivery?" Tommy asks.

"yes! exactly that. and i felt dizzy, but not dizzy." Purpled looks at Tommy.

"your vision blurry as you focus on one thing?" Tommy asks.

"yes! i was staring at the BlackJack table." Purpled nods.

"so was i. it feels.. so weird. like something shouldn't be there." Tommy sighs.

"i mean, Quackity built it. what isn't wrong with him?" Purpled laughs.

"i mean yeah, i get where you're coming from. his head is quite fucked up to be honest," Tommy shrugs.

"we might just be overthinking it all." Purpled looks down.

"we should definitely tell Tubbo and Ranboo." Tommy looks at Purpled who instantly nods.

"yeah." Purpled nods quickly.

"let's go then?" Tommy asks.

"mhm." Purpled responded.

the gloom that sat in the casino basement longed to be let out, sending weird feelings to anyone that crosses its path or even goes near it- but Quackity.

like the egg had a fear of Quackity, or was Quackity just- too strong for the feelings?

i mean, Charlie retrieved the egg form the end thousands of years ago, and gave it to Quackity.

what if it's thankful for Quackity?
what if it likes Quackity?
...

sorry for short chapter. didn't know what to write.