and so you're here

CW- strong language.

[really short chapter. sorry.]

it was Niki and Jack, walking around the roads of a nicely built kingdom together.

luckily, Technoblade is quite a good friend of Niki's- so talking to her wouldn't be such of a bad problem.

he felt like something was holding him back from walking into the lands, like he knew something was off about it.

he trusted Niki, obviously. but he just felt as if he'd have to keep aware of everything- since everyone had been revived again.

everyone.

no matter wether they died for a long long time, they're back now.

he sighed, shaking his head. he didn't want to go to the two but he knew he had to.

he had a tight grip on his axe, he was walking rather slowly. he couldn't bring himself to go anywhere near them but he had to, he had been on his own for days on end- he just needed to find some people.

even if he didn't necessarily like them, he still needed some sort of human contact, and that human contact would always be Philza, but he's not with him anymore.

god knows where Philza is.

he sighs as he walks down the muddy hill, meeting with the concrete path underneath his feet.

as he made his way up to the two, he called out.

"Niki?"

the lady turned around with a surprised smile, nudging Jack. "Techno!"

Jack quickly turned around in shock.

"what're you doing here?" Niki asks before Technoblade could greet her back.

"i was looking for someone, and i stumbled across.. this." the pig hums, looking around.

"well, good to see you- but, you're technically on Schlatt's land, so i'd be careful." Jack sighs as he fixes his blue and red glasses.

Technoblade nods in concern before glancing over to a big castle. "so, he wants to be a king then?"

Niki nods with a chuckle. "if you couldn't tell."

Jack and Technoblade nod at the same time.

"well, Eret isn't going to like this then." Jack speaks out.

Technoblade sighs. "well, i'm going to leave now-"

"no you're not, Techno." Niki shakes her head. "you're staying here. you can stay with me at my house, i'm not letting you get hurt."

Technoblade raises an eyebrow. "i'll be fine, ive been alone before-"

"stay with her."
"kill her."
"slaughter."
"it's the only way."

the voices took over Technoblades mind, humming silent torture throughout his body.

the only way to shut them up is to do what they say. he wasn't going to kill Niki, only stay with her.

"alright. alright, fine." the pig sighs.

"great! come walk with us." Niki smiles.

"but what about Schlatt? if he finds out Techno is here-" Jack gets shushed by Niki.

"we can simply outsmart him, don't worry Jack." she smiles before Technoblade walks up to the two and stands beside them.

"let's walk then?" Technoblade asks, finally easing from the voices in his head.

"yeah, yeah." Jack nods with a smile as the three walk down a path surrounded by flowers.

Philza hums as he brushes through the feathers on his wings, washing them in a luke-warm water as he sits in a warm room inside of his small house.

"do you want me to help, Phil?" the sheep hybrid asks with a warm smile on her face.

"no, thank you, Puffy. i'm alright doing this on my own." Philza smiles back at her.

he was overly confused on how Puffy found him.

Philza was just picking flowers so he could make some dye, until a dog rushed up to him with a strong bark, jumping at him and kicking him.

soon after the dog owner which looked as a sheep hybrid followed.

the two caught up, and Puffy was welcomed to stay at the house for as long as needed.

"alright, you just seem like you're struggling a bit." Puffy taps her thigh as she sits comfortably on a bed.

Philza shakes his head with an audible chuckle. "i've done this quite a few times. it helps my wings grow stronger, don't worry."

Puffy then nodded, happy with the reassurance, and continued to write and draw meanless things in her notebook, hoping time would pass by.

hoping that she could be reunited with her secret.

her one secret that nobody knows of,
but Dream.