a cascade of tears

CW- strong language, mentions of scars, cleaning wounds, blood, wounds.

Quackity laid on the hotel bed, Wilbur sitting next to him, Purpled and Tommy saying god knows what to piss Jack off, Ranboo and Tubbo watching Quackity's unconscious body.

"i still can't believe he chopped Schlatt's hand off." Tubbo shrugs. "kinda gruesome."

"we'll talk about that to him when he wakes up." Wilbur sighs, moving the bangs from his forehead, looking at the bandages that cover half of his face and body.

"i don't know why you have hope. he hasn't moved in hours." Jack choked up, looking at the three that are next to Quackity.

Jack was telling the truth, Quackity hasn't even moved a muscle in over three hours.

this frightened Wilbur in a way he couldn't describe. if he loses Quackity, he'd lose himself again.

his nerves stood up high, tickling him and telling him the worst possible endings.

Jack is frightened of Wilbur, but he needs to do something nice to him, not because he has to, so he can get on Wilbur's good side.

"you can stay here for the night, but everyone else has to leave." Jack says.

"but this is my hotel!" Tommy hisses.

"no it's bloody not, it's mine!" Jack growls.

"oh my god you two never fucking stop do you?" Purpled asks with a sigh.

"shut it, purple boy!" Tommy and Jack shout at the same time.

"okay, you really want to start that now don't you?" Purpled howls, getting into the argument as they all continue to argue.

Quackity moves his leg as he opens his eye, looking at the group of three arguing. "i swear if you don't shut up i'll cut all of your jaws off."

Wilbur was confused but also happy, he wraps his arms around Quackity and starts lying on him.

"calm down, jeez." Quackity laughs as he wipes his sleepy eye, stretching his arms.

"wait?" Jack looks at the two which are now in a deep hug. "are they gay for each other?" Jack asks.

"yeah, it's a really long ass story." Tommy laughs.

"my relationship is not your humour innit boy." Wilbur growls.

Quackity pats Wilbur's head with a laugh. "calm down, darling."

Wilbur lifts his head. "are you okay, feathers? what did he do to you?" Wilbur asks.

"he only cut and punched me i'm fine, but he can't have children anymore!" Quackity smiles.

"boss man, did you kick him in the balls?" Tubbo sighs.

Quackity nods. "with a wooden stick."

Jack's eyes widen, "okay i'm leaving now, i might want children when i'm older, so.."

Wilbur let's go of the hug, standing up, "yeah," he lets out an awkward laugh. "same.."

Quackity looks at Wilbur, "okay mr 'i have all the bitches' yet it took you about 5 months to actually ask me out. i don't know what audacity you have but i know for sure that you are not having another girlfriend let alone boyfriend so make do with me, bitch."

Wilbur's eyes widen. "damn, Quackster. i was kidding." Wilbur laughs, sitting next to Quackity and putting an arm around him.

"okay, by the way, you're going to need to clean your wounds every day, or else they'd get infected. now can everyone- expect these two lovely people.. get out of my hotel?' Jack asks.

"oh my god, we'll take this conversation outside then!" Purpled grabs Tommy's and Jack's hand, pulling them out of the room.

"we can walk!" both Tommy and Jack hiss.

"really? cause you're acting awfully like toddlers!" Purpled growls. "now hurry up dumb 1 and dumb 2."

Ranboo and Tubbo shrug.

"we'll see you later, boss man!" Tubbo smiles, running out of the room.

"uhm.. if you need anything whisper to me."
Ranboo quickly nods before disappearing out of the room.

it had been a few hours after Quackity woke up, it's just been eating, crying and hugging.

"feathers we have to clean you up." Wilbur sighs, holding onto the smaller boy who was crying a cascade of tears.

Quackity nods, taking a deep breath and unbuttoning his jeans and taking his suspenders off, once he had he sets them on the floor, unbuttoning his top and chucking it on the floor, letting his wings come out.

Wilbur caresses Quackity's beautiful face, then looking at his body to find bandages.

Wilbur starts taking white, thick bandages away from his damaged skin, putting them on the night stand as Quackity laid tired.

"this will hurt quite a bit, feathers." Wilbur sighs as he grabs a wipe, rinsing it with cold water and a slight bit of alcohol which he had found in the hotel.

Wilbur slowly brings the wipe to Quackity's leg, wiping it up and down the long wound as Quackity winces, letting out small cries.

once Wilbur had done this, he gets another wipe and repeats the process, this time wiping the cuts on his stomach.

this didnt hurt Quackity as much as they were already scabbed over, it did hurt but not terribly.

Wilbur smiles. "you're doing so well, i love you."

Quackity nods, too tired to really say anything.

Wilbur grabs another wipe, putting less water and more alcohol on the wipe and bringing it to Quackity's face, wiping the yet-again opened wound that lays on his eye.

this made Quackity cry out in pain, shuffle in the spot and wince.

Wilbur quickly pulled it away as soon as he was done. "hey, hey, it's done now feathers. i just need to bandage you up."

Quackity nods, taking a deep breath and waiting for something to happen.

Wilbur had got a long bandaid wrap and bandaid tape, wrapping it around his leg and securing it with the tape, then doing the same to his chest.

his face was quite difficult, so he just wrapped the right side of his face in bandages, so he could see the left side.

Quackity groaned and got on top of Wilbur, hiding his head in his chest as he wraps his wings around the taller man, holding onto him for dear life.

this sent butterflies to Wilbur's stomach, how could he find someone so precious?

they ended the night with wing hugs, hugs and kisses, it was all you could ask for.

but Schlatt still roams around, still angry.

i just woke up and wanted to write this, i had it saved cause i was gonna finish it last night but i didn't so yeah