where's Purpled?

CW- strong language, slight angst, implied trauma, platonic friendship. [THE TOMMY AND PURPLED FRIENDSHIP IS 100% PLATONIC. DO NOT MAKE IT WEIRD.]

Tommy let out a cold, shaky sigh as he just finished building a cave house, he mined into a huge stone cliff, creating a shelter.

his blood shivered and the saliva in his mouth dried as his mind though of incoherent situations his best friend could be facing at the exact moment.

he knew that Purpled is a strong kid for his age, but Purpled slipped off as him and Tommy became friends- since Purpled didn't need to fight for himself as him and Tommy would do everything together.

his muscles faltered as his stomach turned inside out- as he is a lab born, his mind is very good at imagining situations, sadly, there are some downsides of it.

sometimes he can get lost in a false reality, losing his mind slowly as he thinks his friends are dying around him.

Tommy stood up expeditiously, quickly pacing around the cold room, his deep breathing bounced off of the walls and hit him in the face, making him face reality in a deeper way.

an alluring sunset shone through the cracks of his wooden door, a silhouette of a small man stepping towards the house filled his gaze.

he begrudgingly stepped closer to the door, peeking through the slits that lets cold air in so he wouldn't get too hot.

to be honest, it's quite easy to find Tommy, he always builds cave houses, and- well, he has a sign on top of his door saying.

"BIG MAN TOMMY!!!"

Tommy prayed that it would be Purpled, his hopes rode high, making him shiver and the feeling forced his teeth to chatter in a stomach turning melody, enough to curdle your veins vigorously.

Tommy backed away from the door, preparing himself for the person who he hoped would be a lonely alien searching for his best friend.

his hopes were flying, adrenaline pumping as he could feel his heart beat in his head.

he swung the door open as the wait made him sick to his stomach, the clear doorway showed somebody who he totally forgot about-
probably because he hadn't spent much time him since Dream revived him.

"boss man!" Tubbo scoffed with a huge smile punctured onto his face, Michael oinking and giggling rhythms of sweet happiness in the ram's grasp.

"Tubso.." Tommy smiles shortly after, yeah, he wanted somebody else to find him- but this ain't too bad. he does trust Tubbo, he just.. hoped it would be Purpled.

his adrenaline creaked out of his body, leaving his back slouched and him breathless.

"how are you, big man?" Tubbo asked, trying to be as nice as possible- trying his best not to freak out.

"i've been- well." Tommy nods as he steps aside. "come in, come in."

needless to say the three of them were exited that they found somebody else.

Tubbo practically flew inside the cave like house, quickly putting Michael down.

Tommy shuts the door in awe, he sighed, a hoarse tone mixed with sadness peaked through his huff.

"big man.." Tubbo said with a frowny like smile, walking to Tommy and wrapping his scarred arms around him.

Tommy gladly returned the hug, patting the ram's back as memories of Purpled played in his mind. "where.. where's Purpled?"