clandestine messages

CW- strong language.
(just a heads up! if anything big happens in this ff causing it to feel like the story has ended and the story still says "ongoing" then it is ongoing! i will change it to complete when i have completed it)

a new rule hit the SMP for safety matters.
"no meetings or communication with antagonists," it just so happens that Dream is the bad guy. so, it's forbidden to have any contact with the man.

Dream has tried to communicate with George since he'd got bad to the main SMP, causing George to get his communicator suspended for a couple of weeks.

the rules of the SMP had become more hostile and aggressive, as it's painted out that Dream is a  lethal psychopath, i mean- he is.

it's the day before the meal with Wilbur's so called family.

Quackity wasn't really ready for this as he still thinks Philza and Technoblade are threats, but he has to swipe that away.

he couldn't get his head off of two things. the confession of Wilbur's love and the fact that he has to act as Wilbur's lover.

that's pathetic, but he has other things to do.

ever since he went down to the casino basement to check on the egg he has felt more anger building up inside of him.

like the egg has done something to him,
like the egg is controlling him,
the egg couldn't be the crimson all over again-
could it?
did he just unleash a new power?
a power from another world,
a world that's forbidden?
a world that has been banned?
he locked the egg away for a reason,
when the egg was free all the wars happened-
causing bad luck to spread across the land,
could it be the dragon egg causing this?
could it be hatching?
could the egg be hatching in the over world?

"Quackity!!" Sam shouted, staring the the smaller male who's been sitting down in the restaurant for over an hour, not moving a muscle.

Quackity suddenly cracked out of his trance, nodding. "mhm?"

"you've been like this for a while. anyway, Ranboo and Tubbo are here to see you." Sam smiles.

"huh? to see me? alright." Quackity stands up, looking at Sam so they can leave the restaurant.

"they're by the fountain, i'll stay here." Sam nods, watching Quackity leave.

"hey boss man!" Tubbo shouts.

"hey? why're you two here?" Quackity asks.

"well, we wanted to ask something." Ranboo says quite awkwardly.

"go for it, all ears." Quackity crosses his arms.

"well we want to extend the outpost, so- could we take a tiny bit of Las Nevadas land?" Tubbo asks.

Quackity immediately shakes his head. "no."

this has ruined Ranboo's and Tubbo's plan. they knew there was some sort of negative energy coming from this place.

"why not? have you got some sort of secret-" Tubbo asks; getting cut off.

"no. end of, leave." Quackity gulps.

Tubbo knows something is up. "you're acting strange. i have a gut feeling something bad is happening."

"instincts are bullshit, leave." Quackity sighs.

"jeez, sorry big man." Tubbo looks at Ranboo, not wanting to put up a fight.

"we'll leave now.." Ranboo laughs slightly.

"go for it, i'm not stopping you." Quackity stares at Ranboo,

this makes Ranboo highly uncomfortable as he's part enderman, eventually Tubbo and Ranboo leave.

Ranboo has some sort of connection with the dragon egg, as if it signals to him for help. the egg gets damaged every day since the water that surrounds him is a threat, if the egg gets broken, all endermen die.

Quackity has Ranboo's life source in his basement,

Quackity could kill him,
Quackity could end a world,
Quackity has a world in his basement.
but Quackity doesn't know how important it is.
Quackity can be a murderer.
but it'd be an accidental murderer, right?

Whisper from Dream ;
"we haven't talked in a while, i heard you're back, welcome. maybe we should meet up? we have a lot to talk about. especially one person, Quackity."