the country that crumbled

CW- strong language.

every month of the year passed, Quackity had been gone for over a year and a half.

people were starting to forget about him, but not about the things that happened.

bizarre things go on near Las Nevadas, the van was still running, but nobody visited it anymore.

Las Nevadas was slowly getting built, people thought it was just Foolish, as this could be Foolish's way of a grave stone to remember Quackity by.

but they were wrong. Foolish spent all of his time in his summer house, he didn't leave. he only left it when he was staying at Las Nevadas, because that was his new home.

Tommy and Purpled walked towards Las Nevadas, just a bit ahead of the spawn point.

"i seriously can't believe that Q died." Purpled sighs.

"there's no way he could be dead, man. i thought he had two canon lives left." Tommy huffed.

"probably not, come on, it's been 14 months since he's died. he would've come back." Purpled shakes his head.

"you're always full of miserable theories. what if he's just- staying away? his country did get blown up." Tommy looks at Purpled whilst walking.

"well maybe, but there's no way. i'm pretty sure he couldn't survive that long away from everyone else." Purpled hums.

"well i survived about 6 years in a forest; i'm a lab born- and i ran away. so, there could be a chance." Tommy shrugs.

"maybe, but definitely unlikely." Purpled says whilst he sees something large in between the trees. "Tommy- what the hell?"

"what?" Tommy looks in front of them in confusion.

they both saw the new and improved Las Nevadas, seeing how the walls were built higher and in a more advanced way, the eiffel tower now made of iron blocks, the casino a beautiful whitey-grey colour and the needle was made the same- but with iron blocks. they saw how the restaurant was new, better colours- but no sign that says "TUBBURGER". everything looks better, like- a miracle had happened

they both built a bridge over the river that separated Las Nevadas from the SMP area, climbing up the sand and seeing the big, shiny sign that stood strongly by the road that was rebuilt.

it looked better, and like nothing had happened previously.

"no, fucking way." Purpled hung his jaw down low in surprise.

"oh my fuck! see, Quackity is alive!" Tommy jumped on excitement.

Purpled shakes his head. "let's not get ahead of ourselves. Foolish or somebody probably built it as a memorial."

"fuck off, no way someone would spend a year and two months building this for nobody to live in it. are you out of your mind?" Tommy grins as he looks at the sight in front of him.

"i am far from out of my mind. you are out of your mind." Purpled laughs, scanning his eyes over the beautiful structures that stood proudly- almost as proudly as how Quackity would stand as people got lost in paradise as they walked around his country.

"we have got to speak to someone about this!" Tommy's face lightened with a teethy grin, crossing his arms.

"yeah. we should definitely speak to someone, maybe Foolish? come on, he probably built this." Purpled looks at Tommy who is in his own world- imagining how Quackity would act and look like after all of this time.

Tommy slowly nods, still smiling wider then he had ever done before. "alright, yeah! okay! where does he live?" Tommy asks, looking back at Purpled.