jealous fire

CW- strong language.

Quackity quickly turned around. "Sapnap? what do you want?"

"i-" Sapnap stepped aside, uncovering a confused Karl.

Quackity's eyes widened- "what is he doing here? what are you doing here?"

"Karl just remembered you. he says he misses and loves you. and i feel the same- we wanted to see if you could marry us again.." Sapnap sighs.

shit.
what a dilemma.
he went from being unloved.
to being loved by four people?!
what's next? Schlatt getting revived?
Quackity shivers at the thought of Schlatt.

"Sap- Karl.. i can't." Quackity sighs.

"Quackity!" Karl smiles.

this made Quackity melt, he finally remembers him.

"please.." Sapnap sighs.

Quackity looks at Wilbur who seems jealous, then back at the two. "i can't."

"why.? we're the ones you love, please." Sapnap gulps.

Quackity shivers more and cringes at that plead, "no."

Wilbur wraps his arms around Quackity's waist, putting his chin on the youngers head.

this made Sapnap furious, fire spread across his palms.

Quackity sighed, "oh my god, Sapnap you can't force me to love you again. it's not how it works."

"Quackity you are a slut." Sapnap growled- his anger taking over him.

this made Quackity stop in his tracks, "what-?"

"you heard me. you've dated so many people, hooked up with so many people, and now you're with Wilbur. let's count how many people you've been with." Sapnap cleared his throat. "Eret, Schlatt, me, Karl and now Wilbur."

those words plunged through Quackity's heart.

"i don't know who the fuck you think you are but you shouldn't be talking to him like that. he can date who he wants to." Wilbur hisses.

"oh no, he probably doesn't love you. hes low on self love and self esteem so he needs male validation." Sapnap's hands become more heated.

this made Quackity shake, hes right. hes dated so many people.

"Sapnap you're a monster." Wilbur said whilst stepping back, bringing Quackity with him.

"i love you!" Karl shouts.

Quackity shakes his head at Karl, moving Wilburs hand and walking towards Sapnap, not bothered about how big and hot the fire is he is at this moment, "you better run, run fast. don't look back."

Sapnap didn't expect a reaction. "excuse me?"

"you heard me. go back to the nether. we don't want you here." Quackity smirks.

"go sleep with Wilbur, that's what you do with everyone else." Sapnap growls.

Quackity shrugs. "good idea, great idea in fact."

Wilbur's cheeks fill with blush.

Quackity knew he was just trying to make Sapnap jealous so he leaves.

"seriously? you're seriously going to- oh my god." Sapnap sighs.

"yeah, and you're not going to stop me." Quackity laughs in Sapnap's face, turning around and grabs Wilbur's hand, pulling him away.

oh how jealous Sapnap is-
"mark my words, Q. i'll get you back."

and so he will, he will try his hardest.

how, you may ask?

threatening.

threatening Quackity with the revival of somebody.

the revival of Schlatt,
his abusive,
manipulative,
ex-husband.

Sapnap knew Quackity hates Schlatt, Sapnap knows how Quackity is afraid of Schlatt.

Whisper from Sapnap ;
"we should talk, Dream. maybe you could to a favour for me? just to revive somebody. i'll give you whatever you need, whenever you want."

lol get ready for a bumpy and angsty chapter 👍🏻