dumb duck

CW- strong language, implied abuse.
(you guys do realise i read all of your comments. like i saw one "make Wilbur suck Quackity's dick in the middle of the war/hj" can't lie i nearly pissed myself with laugher. you all are hilarious)

Quackity ran as fast as he could, stopping for absolutely nothing to get to Las Nevadas, to protect the people that he loves.

he doesn't want Schlatt to even lay a hand on them, or talk to them-
Wilbur breathlessly following after.

they finally made it to the Las Nevadas sign, not seeing anybody in sight. Quackity sighs and Wilbur falls to the floor gasping for air.

"what the-" Wilbur gasps more "the fuck? how do you run so fast?"

Quackity shakes his head, grabbing Wilbur and pulling him up with all his strength. "doesn't matter, can you see him?"

Wilbur finally caught his breath back, "nope."

"fuck man." Quackity starts walking down the road as quick as he can, Wilbur holding his waist to try and calm him down.

they saw a figure, a figure which could make somebody freeze with fear- and that figure did do so.

Quackity couldn't move, the silhouette of the man started walking closer to the two with a hissing laugh.

Wilbur immediately pulled Quackity closer as the younger shivered.

"aw! my one and only dumb duck." Schlatt howled.

Quackity gulped. "shut it, get away."

Schlatt shakes his head. "why, flatty patty?" they technically didn't get a divorce- did they?

"just leave. i don't know why you're back but i don't want you doing any harm to my friends." Quackity sighs.

"Quackity-. you say you don't want me hurting your friends but you hurt me when you took MY child away from me. you still remember that, don't you?" Schlatt grunted as Wilbur looked at Quackity in confusion.

"Schlatt, you know why i took him away. ruthless son of a bitch." Quackity hisses.

"what? who?" Wilbur asks.

"ah, lover boy. you've decided to speak up." Schlatt laughs.

"shut it." Wilbur grips tighter onto Quackity's waist- kissing his head.

"oh? what's this then? kissing? don't tell me you two are dating." Schlatt crosses his arms.

Quackity waits for a second before replying for the two of them. "yeah, we are. that means you can't come anywhere near me." this response shocked Wilbur as they've spoken many times about there relationship. they'd rather not put a label on it- but inside Wilbur always wanted to be labelled as Quackity's psychotic boyfriend.

this made Schlatt furious- but he tries not to use violence. "you dumb duck. i'll be back soon, Wil isn't good for you."

Quackity rolls his eyes, feeling somewhat confident "and neither is that grey ass beard on your face. so i suggest you run along." this response made Wilbur laugh a bit.

"cocky now, aren't you? you weren't when we were dating." Schlatt hisses as he slaps Quackity across his already damaged face, pushing past them and starting to walk away from Las Nevadas. where would Schlatts next stop be? Tubbo.

the slap left Quackity shocked, Wilbur shaking him- but no response from Quackity.

FLASH BACK. 16 YEARS AGO. THE FIRST TIME SCHLATT LAID A HAND ON QUACKITY

Schlatt had been drinking. again.

bottles of beer and vodka surrounding him as he damaged for Quackity to cook dinner for him.

Quackity had enough of being bossed around by this man, so he walked up to him.

"i don't know who you think you are but you can do your own things! it's your own fault you for drunk! go to bed." Quackity demanded as Schlatt stood up.

"what did you say?" his eyes struggled to stay open.

"go to fucking bed." Quackity sighs.

those words frustrated Schlatt, putting his hand up. "don't talk back to me, bitch."

the abuse was already emotional and mental, but never physical. that's something Schlatt promised.

once; Quackity was on a date with Schlatt, a week into the relationship, Schlatt was already shouty with Quackity, but he said..
"i love you, my duckling. i promise to never hurt you, my prince, my knight, my everything."

those words ran through Quackity's head as Schlatt slapped him, the first time. first time Schlatt ever hurt Quackity.

Quackity's nose running with thick red blood, as he continued to rush to the kitchen, weeping and sobbing as he got Schlatt's dinner together.

what a future.

but Quackity knew, as soon as he laid a hand on him- Tubbo was his number one priority. Quackity didn't care about himself, just his little bee, his child, his step child, the reason why he still roams the world today. his saviour.

PRESENT TIME.

Quackity finally snapped out of his trance, tears already running down his face as Wilbur held him close, whispering.

"you'll be okay, my darling." over and over again,

Quackity had found the person who he could run to, the person who he could count on, the person who he could turn his head to. he'd found home.

but now he needs to find Tubbo.

lol cry. 👍🏻