ill be missing you

CW- strong language, transphobia.

"so, Quackity, i heard about you and Wilbur?" Eret tries to start a conversation.

"oh, he can go fuck himself." Quackity laughs.

"yeah he's not good for you." Eret smiles.

"excuse me?" Quackity thought this was some kind of insult.

"time will tell, don't worry." Eret smiles.

"well time can go fuck itself. i'm not associated with him anymore so it's fine." Quackity grunts.

Eret laughs, putting an arm around Quackity's waist as they walk, this didnt make Quackity uncomfortable, just made him wonder what a real relationship would be like if him and Wilbur got together.

"you're funny." Eret smiles.

"i know, i get told that a lot." Quackity jokes, he feels somewhat happy around this man, but why? they broke up during manberg, they haven't really spoken to each other since.

"of course they do, you're the Quackity." Eret gets closer to him.

"and you're the king. shouldn't you be doing king shit right now?" Quackity asks.

"not really no, shouldn't you be building?" Eret asks.

"i was going to but you turned up." Quackity crosses his arms.

"ah, sorry." Eret scoffs.

"no, no. it's alright, it's quite nice seeing you." Quackity decided to be nice, i mean, hes catching up with him.

Sally had gone home with Fundy, so that just left Wilbur.

Wilbur had been following the two for a while, spying on them.

Eret suddenly stopped, making Quackity stop too. "hm?"

"Quackity," Eret spoke out, bring the smaller male into a hug.

this made Wilbur more then jealous, this made Wilbur angry.

at this point Wilbur doesn't know if he still loves Sally, she left for a while and as soon as Wilbur started to catch feelings for another man she came back.

pathetic.

as the two started to walk again- a little note fell out of Quackity's pocket.

Wilbur ran to the piece of paper when Eret and Quackity were far enough away.

he picked it up and opened it, the paper consisted of a poem and a little drawing.

this made Wilbur's heart fill with love but also melt at the same time

how could somebody be so precious?

his heart belongs to a smaller, richer, better man. and he knows that now,

his eyes have been opened, he doesn't love Sally, oh no.

he loves Quackity,
he needs Quackity,
he connected the pieces,
he always follows Quackity,
he always wants to be with Quackity,
hes in deep love with Quackity.

but he needs to break up with Sally, and that'll be hard.

Wilbur puts the paper in his pocket, his heart still pumping fast, blush crossing his face.

Wilbur made his way back to Philza's and Technoblade's conjoined home, walking inside.

just to find Fundy on the floor of Philza's house, crying his eyes out. poor soul.

Philza and Technoblade were out finding resources, Sally decided to take a look around.

how did Fundy end up like this?

"hey- hey buddy," Wilbur quickly made his way to the fox, sitting next to him. "what's the matter?"

Fundy tried to spit his words out, but all that came our were gasps, as he was gasping for air.

"take your time, take your time.." Wilbur says, comforting the boy.

"am- am, am- am i a boy?" he says, tears rushing down his face.

"what?" Wilbur says confused, "of course you are?"

Fundy shakes his head "momma say-says otherwise.."

Wilburs face lit with anger. "what happened?"

"she-she said i'll never be a boy- and i'm her little- princess.." Fundy cried onto Wilburs arm.

Wilbur is angry, Wilbur is- incensed. "you're my little man, Fundy. you'll always be a man, i promise."

Fundy couldn't believe Wilbur's words.

one opinion changed his whole perspective, he's not a boy, Sally says so. he wants to be a dreamer. and dreamers don't get what they want.

Wilbur has to talk to Sally about this.

thank you so much for 4k reads what??????? how're you enjoying this???? i'm so bad at writing 😭😭