until im sane

CW- strong language, Purpled and Tubbo being best friends because Purpled and Tubbo are cool and you're not, also slight angst.

[sorry i'm so inactive today. i have karate lessons on Tuesday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. each 6:30pm to 8pm BST. and the karate place is 30 minutes away from my house, i'll try to update on the car ride:)]

Purpled hadn't been the same since he isolated himself from everybody.

his blood would rush, head would go woozy, he would be unaware about his surroundings- people made him feel off.

to be honest.. everything makes him feel off. he doesn't feel like he fits.

yeah, there's different species like birds, foxes, devils, etc.

but he was an alien. nobody would look at him without giving a weird look, nobody really likes him.

i mean- he did get himself into a lot of conflict but hardly anything compared to most of the people in the SMP.

despite being one of the most strongest people on the server, he's also a calm and collective person who sometimes just wants to be valid in other peoples eyes.

he had a good relationship with Jack Manifold- but they parted bit by bit- like Jack didn't seem him as the lovely open minded alien-thing he is.

he's been framed for quite a lot of things in the past, especially in the early Dream Smp arc.

he just doesn't seem like he's good enough. but Tubbo, hes always there for him.

"boss man!" Tubbo runs to the UFO Purpled is working on.

"Tubbo, hello." Purpled shot a smile at Tubbo, immediately getting back to working on his home.

"howre you doing big man?" Tubbo asks nicely.

"i'm doing just as great as i was yesterday, and i was doing good yesterday. what about you?" Purpled asked, coming down the UFO staircase so he's face to face with Tubbo.

"i'm doing good." he smiles.

"you sure man? do your horns hurt still?" Purpled asks.

"only a bit but i can deal with the pain. i was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me?" Tubbo answers and then asks.

"uhm, yeah sure. let's do it" Purpled shrugs.

"great!" Tubbo smiles as they make there way to the Las Nevadas sign.

"hey can i speak to you about something?" Tubbo asks.

"of course. go for it." Purpled smiles.

"i'm a bit- uneasy about the whole Schlatt situation." Tubbo sighs.

Purpled looks at Tubbo slightly. "you can talk about how you feel if you want to."

"really?" Tubbo smiles, he loves getting things off of his chest.

"yeah!" Purpled smiles back at the smaller man.

"okay, we'll i just find it weird how he just comes back. like- Dream wouldn't revive him for no reason." Tubbo shrugs.

"i mean, maybe there is a reason. there's a reason behind everything." Purpled listens to Tubbo, taking interest in what he's saying.

"what reason would there be? nobody really likes Schlatt." Tubbo sighs.

"i know that, but what if someone made a deal with Dream, so Dream would revive Schlatt?" Purpled was suggesting all different things.

"maybe.. but he just comes back and calls me his son! like that's so stupid!" Tubbo throws his arms against his sides.

"wait- you're his son? i forgot about that." Purpled says in confusion.

"yeah, boss man. it's weird, it's like.. he knows where i am, he knows where Quackity is all the time. like somebody is telling him." Tubbo grunts.

"maybe someone is telling him. we should get to the bottom of this." Purpled crosses his arms.

"wait seriously? you want to help me with this?" Tubbo asks.

"of course i do. we need to get the fucker gone anyway." Purpled and Tubbo smile at each other.

well.. more like Purpled is always there for Tubbo. but!

the two are on to Schlatt now.

be aware,
Sapnap.
be aware.

this is so short but ok