1

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slam my hand on my clock to shut it up. The whole first day of school thing was never my forte especially since it's the first day. I groan out of bed and get ready. I put on my uniform and look in the mirror.

Kurasuno high...I mean at least their uniforms aren't ugly...its only the first day I can probably just seep through my classes for all I care.

I like to call myself a smart student. I'm in advanced classes so clearly that says something. Plus the first day is all about first impressions meaning I doubt many classes are going to jump into work instantly.

If my first impression is going to be sleeping, so be it.

I pack up my bag for the day and keep my small journal in my hand with a pen. I make sure I remember my phone, headphones, and keys. I jog downstairs to grab some toast. By this time my mom and older brother Yuki are fast asleep so I try not to wake them. My dad left for a work trip about a week ago so he wouldn't be here anyway.

I walk outside and put in my headphones. I play my music and look around making sure I remember the way to school. It wasn't a long walk but definitely longer than I would've wanted.

I approach the gates of Kurasuno and take in the scenery. Most of the kids were already here so I saw them roam around the campus. I must have been staring for a while because a kid on a bike flew by me.

"SORRY!" He yelled, turning his head around not paying attention to where he was going. I just wave him off with a small smile. I couldn't help but notice his very orange hair. It stuck out like a sore thumb.

Interesting way to start off the day I guess

I take a seat in my first class next to the window. I rest my head on top of my journal waiting for the teacher to start.

"NAKAMURAAAA" I hear someone yell from the doorway.

"Akoi Kono." I grumble as Ena walks from behind him.

Akoi Kono and Saki Ena. I've been friends with them for as long as I can remember, and by that I mean I met Ena in elementary and Kono on the first day of middle school.

"Aren't you in the wrong class?" I ask him, "You're in class 1-3 and this is 1-4."

"You mean I can't visit my favorite person in the world?" He asks walking in.

"Achem." Ena clears her throat.

"I walked in with you, this doesn't count as a visit." He protested.

"The bell is about to ring dumbass." As soon as the words slipped my mouth, the bell did just that. He realized he had to run back to class and darted back out the door.

"I see you're still writing." Ena pointed to my notebook that I was laying on while she sat in the desk next to mine.

"Always have been and always will be." I smiled.

"Oh Suzuki!" Ena called me while I exited class, "you're joining the newspaper club right?" She asked me. "I mean you got the top story last year and you keep writing so you got to be."

"You bet, you're still joining student council I assume." She gave me a confirming nod.

"I'm ready to crush my opponents and it hasn't even started."

"I'M STILL JOINING THE SOCCER CLUB!" Kono ran up from behind us proudly.

"Shocker." Me and Ena laughed to ourselves.

We were an interesting trio to say the least. When you look at us we belonged to very different groups. A wanna be CEO, a girl who's always wrapped up in a story fictional or otherwise, and an extroverted loudmouth athlete. We had different friends and different interests but despite all that we always landed back with each other, whether we liked it or not.

"Fuck, speaking of clubs I should probably head to the club room." I checked the time.

"So soon?" The two groaned.

"Sorry I didn't realize how little time I had, Ill catch you guys later!" I waved and ran off.

Where the fuck is this comb over toupee dude?!

I walked around trying to find the vice principal to hand him some paperwork for the newspaper club. Of course I was the one who had to run him said papers but I didn't really mind.

I walk past the gym and her people talking. I decide to walk in and ask them if they had seen him, or at the very least, know his whereabouts.

"Uh hello?" I ask walking in. I see what could only be the captains talking to two oddly familiar boys. I notice the orange hair immediately but I can't remember where I know the other kid.

"I ran into you this morning!" The orange boy jumped up and down. I only then realized how small he was, or maybe it was how tall the others were.

"Uh-" I stuttered being taken aback by his sudden outburst. "Yeah.."

"I'm Hinata Shoyo!" He smiled.

"Nakamura Suzuki." I nodded.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" The tall raven haired boy next to him scolded hinata.

The two began bickering back and forth while the upperclassmen in front of them tried to shut them up.

"What's going on here?" We hear from the other gym entrance. The voice came from the vice principal.

Just the guy I needed

"Oh turds,VP!" The bald one of the bunch shouted.

"Be quiet." The silver haired one nudged.

"Are you boys fighting in here? The VP questioned them.

"Nope, working hard as possible." The, who I'm assuming captain, reassures him. "Right?"

"We gotta watch ourselves around the VP, he's always waiting for us to slip up." The bald one whispered loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"Uh- sir, I was actually looking for you." I speak up remembering why I was there. I walk up to him while he talks to the captain and wait my turn to speak when all of a sudden-

WHAM

I duck and look up to see the vice principal's toupee had flown off.

When I said this day was interesting I definitely didn't think about this one...