19

I decided to get my mind off things and finally talk to Kono about his team.

That day I connected to the art club, photography, every language club there was, and apparently we even had a club for cooking.

Those were just the few I saw when I was walking around today. I also had to catch the basketball game with Yorashi.

Here's my game plan for my essay. My rough idea. Everyone has that one thing they're passionate about. The one thing that gives them purpose, that's the modivation behind what they do and why they do it. I want to focus on the passion and determination at Kurasuno.

What better way to do that then start by asking the sports teams about it? Doing a sport is a commitment you have to be willing to take. If they want to take that leap, then why? I mean they're all about "the heart of the game" or whatever the hell they say.

Me
Hey, u free today?

Ko
This is for that interview
thingy right? Yea I'm free

Me
Good, uh where could I
meet up w/ you

Ko
Soccer field

Me

Who could've guessed :P

Soccer field it is.

"Ko!" I called out to him while he was on the bleachers tieing his shoes.

"Hey Suzuki." He pops his head up.

I sat next to him. "Do you just live at this field or sonething?"

"Haha very funny." He rolled his eyes, "I just thought it would be fitting, plus I could give you some visual representation of what I talk about."

"Whatever works the best for you."

I flip my notebook open where all the rough ideas were scribbled on. I only had a few selective questions that I made up since the point of this was for the other person to just info dump on me.

"What would you say is the strongest dynamic your team has?" I asked.

"Definitely our energy. We're a very hyper group,
I'm sure you've noticed, and it really gets us pumped and ready for our games. Plus since soccer is such a high adrenaline sport, you need a lot of that." Kono explains.

"Do you have anything more specific to that?"

"The only thing I can think of is, usually on every team there's a more quiet one or a more shy one than the others. That's going to be true in any group you come across no matter what you do, and we are no exemption. But, when we're on the field, the ones who are usually quiet yell the loudest, shine the brightest, talk the most. Whenever you see our team, it's hard to pick out whoever's the most shy or quiet. We complement each other as a team, and that's what makes us such a strong contender." He says.

"Wow that was...beautiful. I knew you were passionate but I wasn't expecting that." I laughed.

"I always had a way with words." He shrugged.

"Sure. At least now I know you're not the best on your team since you're so loud. Definitely not the quietest." I mention, writing his words down in my notebook.