20

Ah exam season.

I hate it.

I mean it's just another thing I have to worry about. All it tests is your memory, if you want to know my knowledge on a certain subject just ask me to talk about it, don't give me randomized questions with a 25% chance of getting it correct. That 25% is depending on the type of question anyway.

Don't even get me started on what risks it gives students. For example the volleyball team.

There was a summer camp that we were invited to however in order for us to go the team would have to pass their exams. This struck fear into all of them but specifically Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata and Kageyama. In fact I have never seen them more scared.

Tanaka and Noya ran for the door but Daichi instructed Enoshita to run after them and stop them. The tree were now comically running around the gym.

"What-what exactly is a failing grade?" Hinata stammered, looking paler than usual. "Like what-n-number is it...?"

"You're still stuck at that part?" Suga exclaimed.

"Kageyama's not breathing!" Yamaguchi pointed out drawing our attention to the ground where Kageyama had frozen in place.

"B-but what about the rest of you?" Hinata asked desperate to be related to.

"Ive never had a failing grade." Enoshita shook his head.

"Neither have I." Suga shrugged.

"Same here" Asahi added.

"I haven't." Yamaguchi responded when the orange haired boy looked at him. Tsukishima just shook his head no.

"Naka-san??" He pleaded.

"I mean...It wouldn't affect if I go or not considering...I'm only partially in the club." I raised my eyebrow.

"But how are your grades?" He asked nervously.

"Good enough to pass." I laugh.

"I thought you were top of your class?" Suga asked me.

"Something around there, it kinda depends." I shrugged.

"You four better be ready for those consequences if we find any of you sleeping in class. Okay?" Sugawara threatened the four boys in front of him with a devilish smile.

They all nodded with fear.

"Ok then, that's it! Go home and get working!" He suddenly changed his demeanor which even threw me off.

"WAIT NAKA-SAN!!" Hinata shouted at me before I could turn to leave. "What subjects did you say you were at the top of?"

"All of them except math and science. Technically I could include science as well because I'm only 3rd in that class but I still find it a bit challenging."

"Can you tutor us?!" He asks with Kageyama coming up behind him.

"Eh- I can try? My studying ways aren't really..the best."

"We'll take anything!" He pleads.

"Ok one. I can tutor you on english, history, and literature but you still have to find someone for the rest of the classes." I give in.

Hinata looks at Kageyama and gives him a look. The taller boy raised his eyebrows till the smaller one whispered something.

"Are you crazy?"

"We have no other choice."

Reluctantly Kageyama agreed and they both took a deep breath.

"Please tutor us Tsukishima!" They turned to ask the blond boy with glasses who was walking beside Yamaguchi as per usual.