13

BEEP

Not only did we lose the second match but we also lost the third, fourth, and fifth. There weren't supposed to be seven different games but Hinata was so keen on winning. Plus his stamina and energy seemed to be way higher than anyone else's.

Everyone pitched in to help clean up and put the equipment away. I had pushed a cart of volleyballs into the equipment room and offered to hang up a broom someone was holding. As I walked out I saw that mostly everyone was talking to each other. One conversation in particular caught my attention though.

"And then like gwahhh" Hinata jumped around with Nekoma's number 7, who was apparently named Inuoka. They seemed to understand each other perfectly.

"I knew I recognized that gibberish." I sighed standing next to Tsukishima who was also starring in bewilderment.

"But do you understand it?" He asked me.

"Maybe? I don't even know anymore." I shook my head.

Kurro came up from behind us.

"That's hardly a high schoolers conversation is it?" He snickered.

"Can it be classified as a conversation?" I mumbled, causing him to laugh.

"Hey I mean you can have a little fun with the other first years though."

"Not my thing." Tsukishima walked off.

I went to turn around myself till the bed head wanted to ask me a few questions.

"So, Kurasuno's new manager?" He asked.

"Sort of? It's complicated. I would say more like team reporter, note taker, observer...whatever." I shrugged.

"I was going to ask why you seemed to be writing like you were sitting in a lecture," He joked. "I mean that's no surprise considering you're Nakamuura but why Kurasuno? And their volleyball team?"

"Because Nekoma just isn't interesting enough." I yawned sarcastically. "And quit talking like I'm some celebrity."

"Oh come on, the way you kept eyeing our team I'd say we're pretty interesting." He folded his arms.

"I was eyeing your team because number 7 has a fast reaction time, pudding head over there has a good aim and a good eye, in fact his eyes look as though they'd belong to a cat, your libero is clearly a third year with the way he's skilled with receiving, that and the way he handled mohawk, might I also add your coach's inflated ego after beating us multiple times since energetic orange haired over here can't sit still. Ever." I explain.

"How did you get all that?!"

"Like I said, Kurasuno's observer." I begin to walk to my team.

"Well then...uh- see you later Nakamura!" He waved.

"Call me Naka!" I yelled back.

The teams said goodbye to each other in the most frienimies way you could imagine. We headed back to the school building and Ukai gave the team a run down on how today went.

"The real inter-high tournaments are coming around the corner so let's analyze today's games and practice...and get payback!!"

"Osu!" The team cheered back.

"I see someone decided to stay." I laughed.

"Of course I am! Do you think I'm going to let that old hag get away with that? I mean you had to have seen that stupid smirk on his face. The next time we go against them he'll be pissed." He began to rant.