40

I just stood there. My mouth gaped open. I couldn't believe the most stressful game I have ever seen was over. Yachi came up and hugged me and eventually everyone was hugging. I just had the same stupid shocked look on my face.

I snapped out of it as soon as we started racing downstairs to catch up with the rest of them. We got to the end of the steps and looked right and left for them.

"There they are!" Yachi pulled my sleeve to get my attention. They just started walking out.

"You did it!" I yelled. That got their attention. They turned their heads and saw me and Yachi running up to them.

"We did it!" Tanaka yelled back.

Yachi ran and started giving high fives/tens and hugs to everyone. I just stood there and looked at all of them.

"I don't even know where to start, you all did amazing things. I have so many things to say...you." I immediately stopped my rambling when I saw Yamaguchi and pointed at him.

"Me?" He asked.

"Yes you." I ran up and shook his arm. "That was amazing! It was like every serve you did was perfect. You're going to have to teach me someday." I complimented. Yachi was behind me jumping around ready to talk the pinch server's head off.

"And you." I turned and saw Kageyama standing behind me. I hugged him. "You were also killer. That setter dump at the end was sick. Did I ever tell you how much I love setter dumps they're so cool. And your accuracy jeez." I turned my head to Suga "and you came up with that didn't you? You did amazing."

"Woah." Kageyama laughed, placing a hand on my shoulder to slow me down. "I have never seen you this excited. Or loud? I could actually hear you in the stands- and not like the two or three phrases you say but most of it."

"This game had me in shambles. The only thing I had was my voice." I laughed.

"Naka!" I heard Hinata say.

"Hinata!" I responded.

Later as we were walking I spotted Seijoh. Specifically two players on the team.

"I'll be right back." I mentioned and slipped away. I immediately sped after them.

"Tooru! Hajime!" I yelled. They both turned around, clearly upset. Without thinking I ran up and hugged them. "You did amazing." I chucked, releasing Tooru and moving onto Iwa. "Like I mean you did incredible."

"Oh don't pity us," Tooru laughed, sniffling a bit. They both clearly had been crying.

"Pity? I think the emotion that you're looking for is amazement? Awe?" I asked. "That entire game I was on the edge of my seat and the way you two play is extremely admirable."

"Thank you." Iwa said, "That means a lot."

"This feels like a goodbye, we'll still be here." The setter pushed me.

"I would hope so. I have to get back to my team but don't think this is the last time I'm going to see you. Are you crazy?" I waved goodbye.

"You're talking like I didn't play in the game." I joked with Suzuki as we got on the bus.

"Ok but did you know about half of those tiny details? No you did not." She mocked, opening her notebook.

"Whatever." I shook my head. "...and you like setter dumps? Of all things?"

"Yes, they're cool. It's a simple move but if done right they're deceiving. And maybe a cheap trick but when you're the one doing it or you're rooting for the team and watching it? They're great." She shrugged explaining with a stupid smile on her face.