28

"You never hang out with us." Tanaka huffed.

"Tanaka I'm always with you guys...like...all the time?" I laughed. "In fact I'm not even officially a part of anything and I'm still here."

"Ok yeah but like-"
"You're always out with other people practicing. From rival teams." Noya huffed as well, cutting off Tanaka.

"Yeah. We want you back here by dark." They nodded, encouraging each other.

"You guys sound like you're trying to be her parents." Daichi giggled looking at the three of us talk.

"My parents aren't even the ones who give me a curfew..." I sighed.

"Daichi you should be the most protective! She's out there helping other people practice." They protested while their upperclassman shook his head in both disappointment and amusement.

"Tsukki too." I mentioned casually from behind them.

The loud duo standing in front of me whipped their heads to the side to see the tall blond talking to his freckled counterpart. When he heard his name with the conversation he gave me a glare and tried avoiding eye contact with the other two.

"TSUKISHIMA. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D BETRAY US TOO." Tanaka started charging at him.

Noya went to follow but stopped and looked at me, "don't think we're done. We'll be back to this conversation. We worry about you Naka." He pointed at his eyes and back at me aggressive then immediately ran to catch up.

Yamaguchi slid next to me and started laughing. "You got them this riled up just practicing with other people?"

"They get riled up with anything I do, good or not. Especially when it comes to talking to other people." I turned to look at them attacking Tsukishima with questions. "But a teammate who's barely responsive to them being responsive to other people? That'll get them."

"If feel kinda bad," the green haired boy next to me hesitated.

"Don't. It was bound to happen at some point." I sighed. We both sat there and watched this poor boy be pestered by what seemed like two chihuahuas.

I go to walk to the gym again when I pass by Kageyama who is walking to another one. He seemed very on edge about something, whatever it was.

"Hey long time no see." I smiled at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I play a few practice matches with some people." I told him "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to practice with some people." He said slightly stifled.

"Really?" I asked him, taken aback a bit. Truthfully I was expecting him to say he was doing it alone. Then again I practice with a bunch of idiots and Akaashi so anything can happen.

"Yeah, so, I should probably get going." He averted his eyes and went to push right past me.

"Yeah," Before he walked off I grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Hey. I don't know what the problem is—and I don't need to know what's happening to notice that something is wrong." He just tilted his head slightly, "What I'm saying is...take care of yourself Tobio."

"You do the same Suzuki." He slightly smiled, more like forced one, and walked off.

As I approached the gym Kuroo was once again there to greet me.

"Ooo you were talking to the setter boy." He smirked. "Making big moves over there."

"Do you stalk me or something?" I asked him.