6

I walk around campus seeing what everyone has been up to. Finding a topic for this stupid essay will be harder than I expected. Ok I guess I can't call it stupid seeing as how exited I am for it. I see a few club activities happening, more than I was expecting. I pass by the soccer feild and see Ko running around with his team and jot an idea down.

friends... that seems cheesy.... teamwork, teammates?...volleyball.

I go to the boys club room hear noise from above, assuming they're up there, I follow the commotion to ask Daichi some questions. I head up the stairs when Tanaka runs out, scaring me.

"Hinata!" he yells running outside without any pants on. "Are you wearing my pants you little doofus?"

"Tanaka." I state. He turns around, "Oh hey little writer!"

"You forgot some pants bud?" I laughed to myself as he realizes he's still standing outside. I walk by and back down the steps.

"What are you doing here?" Kageyama asks me as I pass him.

"I'm trying to find Daichi, have you seen him?"

"Yeah, behind you actually." He points over my shoulder. When I turn I see Daichi heading down the steps.

"I heard our journalist was looking for me?" He says approaching me.

"Yeah I'm working on an essay- paper-er...thing and I'm trying to spur up some ideas so I have a few questions." I explain to him.

"Of course, I actually have some questions for you too but you first," He insists.

I open my notebook till I find the page. "Okay, these are just some test questions to see what material I could work with. What would you say the spark for your volleyball team comes from? It could be anything."

He just looks at me and laughs. "That's a very hard and...interesting question to say the least. In a simple answer, you'll have to see for yourself. Its not something that can be explained in my opinion. Which fits the question I have for you; we have a practice match tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. We need extra help which is why I was going to find you originally but if you join us we'll be able to show you."

"I'd love to come, especially if I can help." I nod.

"Naka?" the group of boys chime together as they see me approach the bus.

"Yep...thats my name."

"What are you doing here?"
"Are you here to watch us?"
"Do we already have a new manager?"
"I thought you were all about writing?"
"You're allowed to go?"
I was bombarded with different questions.

"Uhh...yes to all of them?" I answer unconfidently.

"Take it as Nakamura is our own personal journalist." Tadeka who helped organize all of this stated.

"She's coming along to help us while we help her with her paper." Daichi pitched in.

"How are we going to help with your little article?" Tsukishima asks with a very stale tone.

"Well I can tell you now it's definitely not a 'little' article."

"Enough questions right now, everyone on the bus!" Daichi hurry's everyone on board.

I sit next to Kiyoko in the front for the ride. She explained what a manager does which is what i will be helping with until they find her replacement while I explain to her my assignment. It's nice talking to her. She always seems to be intently listening to every word I say and her voice is almost enchanting. I see why she's constantly swooned over.