9

"Come with us!" Hinata told me. Him and Kageyama were looking for Asahi who was supposed to be Kurasuno's ace.

"I'm sorry but I already promised some people I'd meet up with them." I sighed. I explained this for the 5th time. "I'll see you guys later today, don't worry." I winked at them and turned on my heels.

Kageyama had a light blush on his face and stood there for a second. "Kageyama come on!!" Hinata yelled.

"Okay!"

"Suzu! Where. Have. You. Been." Ena clapped her hands seeing me walk up.

"I've had a lot on my plate." I laugh.

"Clearly, how's the volleyball babysitting doing?" She asks me.

"It's not babysitting and its been good."

"The way that team is, it may as well be babysitting." Kono scoffed, walking up to us.

"If anyone needs babysitting its you." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have you know I've been remembering my water." He folded his arms.

"Really? Cause last I heard Ena had to drop it off to your game...twice" I mimicked him and crossed my own arms.

"It was a mistake that just so happened to happen more than once. Kill me." He dramatically hit his chest.

"Sure, unless you thirst yourself to death before I get the chance."

"Alright kids." Ena laughs at us. "We should get out of this hallway."

"Whatever you say class pres." We sigh simultaneously.

Ena had won the title of class president about a week ago. I filled them in on how my essay was going which wasn't going too bad, other than the fact that I made it so I have to remember two notebooks instead of one. Kono said he was getting closer with his soccer team which was good. We all had our respective friends through the year but sometimes it worried me if he was always going to be with us and not branch out, but then I remember how talkative he is and I realize that probably won't happen...unless he annoys them to death.

"So for today's meeting I want to check up on your progress." Rin started off today's meeting. I wasn't able to be at practice today but I was going to meet them after my club was done.

"So make sure you all have the progress of your monthly entries at hand since not only will I be checking your progress but you will also obviously be working on them."

I got out the notebook for my essay. Due to my assignment I never really had a monthly entry for the monthly newspaper; however, since I had to talk to students for my essay I was able to help other members get information for their writing.

"Hey Nakamura!" Madere, a third year, called my name. "You're friends with Ena Saki right?"

I leaned back in my chair to face her, "Yep"

"Do you know how the first meeting went? I forgot to ask for her perspective when I saw her." She was the one working on general school news such as the student council and current events. We've been working together since we have similar topics to work on. I actually thought she could have taken my project but she too declined.

"It went well. She said they just went over the basics and are looking to see what students want this year. They want to get as much information from each respective year." I reply.

"How is she taking it for her first high school election?"

"She's been ready for years, trust me I had to hear her constant speeches about it. You should be glad you're asking me or she would give you those same talks." I laughed.