25

Three days came and went only for there to be another in a weeks time. I dont know why they scheduled these things like this but oh well.

I noticed there had been tension growing between Kageyama and Hinata after the camp had ended though. They seemed to have been pissed off with having to be with each other...more than usual that is.

We had to put away our stuff but the two wanted to get more practice in.

"Hey Naka-san, could you help us practice?" Hinata asekd me.

"Yeah sure." I grabbed the bin of volleyballs and rolled it over. Yachi hung back to help a bit too.

The two were trying to get their quick perfected. The normal way. But with every toss that was sent another fluke followed. This went on for a while till I got a bit tired.

"If I'm going to be here all night then I'm going to at least get a drink. Yachi can you take over and do you want anything?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I can and uh, no thank you." She jogged over and grabbed a ball.

I headed out to the vending machine that was closest to the gym. I had hopped for there to be a coffee for any caffeine but to my dismay they had none. I opted for a soda that had at least a little caffeine in it. Honestly caffeinated drinks don't work that well on me but it's the thought that counts.

As I reached down to grab my can I see Yachi run out of the gym clearly worried.

Aw fuck.

She grabbed Tanaka who just so happened to be nearby and he ran to the gym with her. I left my can in the machine and sprinted to catch up. As I arrived to the gym with the two of them we saw Hinata's and Kageyama fighting. In order to break it up Tanaka ran inside to punch both of them after I ran in to try and pull them apart. He asked if Yachi was ok then scolded the two. He also mentioned on his way out they might want to ice it.

"I'll be back." I grunted grabbing a cloth.

I went back to the vending machine to grab my soda. I then put the cloth under cold water and upon entering the gym I got the first aid kit.

"Hold." I handed Kageyama my drink that was cold enough to work for now. "You get the cloth." I handed Hinata the cloth I damped to do the same thing.

"I leave for one minute and you two decide to fight eachother." I started mumble rambling like a worried mother. "Poor Yachi didn't know what to do and I don't blame her. I mean really what was the point of this?"

"Naka-" Kageyama tried to talk.

"Not now. Look on the way home We're stopping at the corner store and getting you two some actual ice and then we can all finally go home." I clapped my hands together sarcastically.

"Yachi do you mind helping me clean up? You can start heading home after since we live closer to the store."

The walk to the store was awkward to say the least. After what had just happened neither of them wanted to talk. I was glad they didn't or they'd end up with another black eye somehow.

"Ice pack." I tell Ru as soon as I walk into the store.

"What happened to pretty boy?" He asked looking at Kageyama, "Oh...and other little boy"

"Long story. That soda is warm now, that cloth is useless, and I just want to go home and sleep." I argue.

He gives us some ice and we head back outside.

"Thanks Naka-san" Hinata mumbled walking off with fresh ice, "See you later."

"Bye Hinata." I waved. I grab my soda from Kageyama and exchange it for his ice.