44

I have a date with Kageyama Tobio.

That was all I could focus on during RNM presentation I had to sit through. Technically we had already gone on a date, but also technically we had not.

The important thing I should have been paying attention to was the internships they were talking about. I wanted to get one either my second or third year and jump into working for them through college- the best way to get your name out there in my opinion. But instead all I could focus on was that volleyball player.

"Another thing we would like to mention," One of the people up front said, "The national essay each high school has been assigned, we will be there recording the presentation. If any of you would like to see behind the scenes of the reporting process, feel free to ask us to walk you through what we do when the time comes.

Of course they would be there. Well even if I wanted to I couldn't since I'm reading it...heh write about something interesting...Suzuki focus.

As the presentation continued I thought I saw something in the doors but I shrugged it off. Just as I thought it was ending, they started talking about taking pictures for promotional reasons. Waiting for all of that to happen I saw something in the doors again. When I turned, I could see most of the volleyball team outside of the doors.

Hinata popped his head out first and couldn't help but be easily recognizable with his hair. I saw Kageyama try to drag him back in.

"Are they...seriously out there right now?" Yorashi leaned over and whispered. We saw Noya, Tanaka, and even Yamaguchi peek their heads in the window.

"Yeah." I sighed. Kageyama finally appeared and smiled at me. I immediately turned red after I had just been thinking about him and smiled back.

"So like- are you two dating?" He asked me.

"Kinda?" I answered.

"That's what Rin said about her and Asahi..." he reminded me.

"I meant it in a good way, not in a 'I never got over him and I can't make a move' way." I corrected him. We saw the three third years finally give in and look inside the room.

"I don't blame her though, I love a man with a man bun." He shook his head.

"So I've noticed." I chuckled but tried to keep the whisper we were talking in. "I feel like everyone in this damn room liked Asahi at one point the more I talk to them."

"And you haven't?" He asked.

"Sorry I have a thing for stone faced setters." I mumbled.

"Whatever." Yorashi sighed. "If he's straight or if Rin finally makes a fucking move before they graduate, I'll just hope he has a sister...or a brother with equally nice hair."

"Although if he has a sister Madere might try to take her too." I mentioned.

"She's going to have to wait, it was my idea first." Yorashi huffed.

"If it runs in the family, I want to know their hair routine." I said.

"Honestly, me too."

"Nakamura." Wren a second year called me. "They want you for one of those pictures."

"Great." I complained getting up.

"Wren, you know Asahi?" Yorashi decided to ask.

"Yeah?" Wren said.

"What do you think his hair routine is like?"

Wren took a second to think before sitting in my seat next to him. "You know what...that's a good question."