26

And we're back. Fukurodani Association Training Camp part two except this time a week long.

Still just of a mouthful as it was a week ago.

"Is that the Tokyo skytree?!" Hinata jumped up pointing at another regular steel tower.

You're kidding me right???

"Do you guys have any steel towers in miyagi?" Kuroo mocked.

"All steel towers look the same to us country folk okay?" Daichi protested.

I mean they do look the same but if u can't tell by height then speak for yourself.

My dad takes a lot of trips to Tokyo. So many in fact I dont know why we just don't move there but its most likely because of expenses. Either way I've been on a few trips with him and actually seen the skytree before when I was around the age of 7.

"HINATA DID YOU GROW ANY TALLER?!" I overheard a loud overbearing voice.

Nice to see you too lev.

Hinata just slumped his shoulders. "That was rude from the start..."

"I grew two millimeters." Lev boasted.

"Stupid tall people and their stupidly long bodies..."

How is that boy still growing? Like is that even physically possible?

We sprang right into practicing as per usual.

I was talking to Kiyoko until we heard someone call heads up.

I immediately caught glimpse of a volleyball heading right towards me and within seconds it was back up in the air.

"Is my head a magnet or something?" I asked out loud as the ball hit the floor. I had received it and sent it to a section where no one was standing that way no one would get hurt. Something I wish happened more frequently.

"That was so cool!" Lev, the culprit of the flying ball, had exclaimed from the other side of the gym.

"Yeah only if you could learn how to do that." One of his teammates sighed.

"You can receive? I thought you were all about words and what not?" Kuroo, once again fetching the ball, questioned.

"Well when you get flying balls to your face basically 24/7 it becomes second nature." I messaged the bridge of my nose. Getting reminded of what it's like to be hit was going to give me a headache itself.

"Nice aim." An owl-looking guy on Fukurodani waved. Their team was practicing on the other side. I just shot him a thumbs up.

Practice continued on as I saw Kiyoko laugh to herself.

"I'm glad you learned that before I had to teach you." She smiled, "When did you learn how to react like that?"

"I've been getting hit since middle school. You got to learn somehow." I shrugged.

"You could say that twice." She sighed, crossing her arms.

Apparently, as I talked to the rest of the managers, unless they were already a player, they too had to learn the hard way.

I'm getting sick just watching them.

It was their 8th or 9th hill dash of the day. Thankfully their final one but that didn't mean we still had 4 other days to endure this.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't die this week." I said sarcastically, throwing Kageyama his water.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. We'll get them next time." He panted.