48

"She's been quiet ever since he left." Tanaka shook his head.

"I have not been quiet, and I can hear you. You're standing right infront of me." I sighed. It was another practice and I was rereading the brief notes I took after the match against Shiratorizawa. They were all from memory so I was trying to see if I had missed anything.

Kiyoko looked over my shoulder. "Ah, don't worry about getting those accurate." She reassured me as if she knew what I was thinking. "Most of the match was recorded and I think Takeda has been trying to get a practice game with Dateko."

"That's good, it doesn't hurt to see how good my memory is though." I smiled at her before looking back down at the page.

I had planned to keep focusing on what I was doing but it was interrupted by a wave of commotion. I looked back up and Suga was scolding Asahi to be more positive and Ennoshita was holding Noya up by the collar of his shirt like a cat. Yachi was inching against the wall to stand next to us, afraid of the commotion.

"You look away for one second." Kiyoko shook her head.

Yamaguchi and Narito were snickering in a corner at the scene we were both watching. Daichi looked defeated but amused as Takeda walked into the gym then right back out. Ukai looked back at the door debating to follow him but realized these guys are his responsibility too.

I laughed slightly realizing how ridiculous they all looked. I loved this team, but something about the other three being gone still makes it feel more empty I've noticed. Being a first year, I'm always talking to the first years, and half of them are gone.

I think I miss the most talking to kageyama about anything and everything, and his stupid questions.

I was leaning over Wren's chair looking at his computer along with more than half of the club. He covers the faculty section, and talks about any school wide updates and apparently someone sent in a video. It was clearly a student made video for a project of some sorts but something was in the background.

"See, that's what they told me when they gave it to me. It's in the background." He pointed at the corner.

"You could barely see that." Madere huffed, "enhance it."

I guess she really is blind.

"Do what?" He asked.

Sona, a first year, leaned over and pressed a few keys to zoom in on where he was pointing. When she replayed it there were two teachers flirting with each other.

"Blegh." Himiko reacted.

"Do people want us to make a gossip section or something?" Yorashi asked.

"That would never get approved. Especially since this is about staff members." Rin shook her head.

"Unless we do it behind their backs." Ito said. I couldn't tell if they were joking or being serious.

"Absolutely not." Rin laughed.

"It would be fun." I shrugged, "it's in high demand. I know people who would read it."

"I would read it." Madere laughed.

"Everyone would read it but we're not doing it." Rin rolled her eyes.

"We shouldn't do it but I feel like you could sell that to someone in this school and they would." Himiko randomly said.

I turned to look at him, not expecting that, and cocked my head slightly. "I guess..."

"Yeah I see it." Ito nodded.