5

I walk into the gym while they were setting up and immediately all their eyes directed towards me.

God this feels like the first day and I'm not a fan...who am I supposed to talk to...i mean I'd assume the captain but aren't they busy

"Uh- hello." I greet them awkwardly.

"Oh girl we keep seeing!" The bald one of the group points out. The captain walks over to introduce himself.

"I'm Daichi, what brings you back here?" He asks shaking my hand.

"Heh well funny story actually—"

"NAKA YOU MADE IT!" Hinata exclaims.

"That." I sigh. "I'm Nakamaru Suzuki"

"Ah the writer." The silver haired who I know as Suga steps beside me.

The writer? That's new...formal...I like the ring it has.

"Sugawara Koshi, just call me Suga. Ive read your work and I must say I'm a fan." He shakes my hand.

"I— uh- thank you. Most people call me Naka." I was flustered from all the complements. I've heard most of them but usually there from people who are...like me...to put it nicely.

"Tanaka Ryunousuke" The bald one pushes past the other two and grabs my hand to kiss it. I pull it away and give him a fist bump.

"Nice to meet you...I guess.."

"You'll get used to him" a sweet voice from behind me says. I turn around and see a pretty girl with rectangular glasses smile. "I'm Kiyoko, the manager."

"Nice to meet you Kiyoko." I smiled.

"You showed?" Kageyama asked as he entered.

"What you'd think I'd miss this? I can see the headlines now, 'Local duo gets kicked out of club and has to fight their way back in, or maybe back into our hearts'" I wave my hands around sarcastically making the blond light post from a few days ago snicker.

"Too long of a headline." He drops his face, "aren't you supposed to be here to support us."

"It was a joke. Learn to take my jokes for once." I giggled.

"Are you two a thing?" Tanaka asks me, causing Suga to smack him.

"No?? I met him like last week." I say raising my eyebrow. "I told you the day they made the challenge was our first conversation."

You think that was flirting? you have no game I can already tell

I later learn that the tall blond is named Tsukishima, referred to as by tsukki by his green haired counterpart Yamaguchi. The teams are split 3 to 3

[A/n: confession time, I still haven't gone back to watch/reread the match despite the fact that it's an important plot point because I'm lazy. I skipped it hoping to come back to it but I'm currently writing the training arc (cause I write ahead of posts) and I just want to get other chapters out already so let's all just pretend :Dd

My bad lol. I might come back to it might not but the rest of the story continues as such.]