24

We finally arrived to Fukurodani Association Training Camp.

Try saying that 5 times fast.

The rest of the teams were there waiting outside for everyone to finally arrive at a host school. I looked around to see the other teams but I only recognized Nekoma.

"I-is that...the Tokyo skytree???" Nishinoya and Tanaka exclaimed as soon as I stepped off the bus. I looked up to see that they were pointing at a regular tower. The sky tree wasn't for a few miles.

"That's just an ordinary steel tower...dont you guys have any in miyagi?" Nobuyuki, Nekoma's vice captain, asked.

"These country bumpkins probably have never seen a tower before." Kurro began laughing like a hyena, clearly amused at the duo's confusion.

Speaking of duos, the tall raven-like boy and the small hyper orange had to be held back for supplementary lessons. Therefore they wouldn't be able to make it, however, of course, there are loopholes. Tanaka's sister would be able to drive them once they were done with their lessons. According to Enoshita they would "Be in for a wild ride." Or whatever that meant.

"T-there are so many schools h-here..." Yachi stuttered with shock as we entered the gym.

"So it would seem...more personalities, more pages to fill." I smiled devilishly.

"Is writing all you think about?" Yachi sweat dropped.

"You manage a team where the only thing on their mind is volleyball. We are currently standing in the same room with a bunch of other teams who have that same mindset. I'm the least of your worries." I shrugged.

This seemed to make Yachi somehow more worried.

"I'm heading over with the other members." Kiyoko gestured us over.

"I'll be there in a second, I left a bag in the hall to do something so I gotta go grab it." I point to the door as they walk over to the other managers.

I find my bag and head back into the gym. As soon as I open the doors and walk in I see a volleyball fly past my face.

With the amount of white, green, and red balls that have flown my way as of recently its like I'm playing dodgeball in gym class all over again. And people question why I learned how to recieve.

"Our bad." Kurro, who was chasing after the ball, came to fetch it.

"Man we got here 10 minutes ago and you've already tried to take my head off. Sick of me already?" I question adjusting my bag.

"I'm afraid my answer to this question will lead to my head being taken off next."

"Ha ha." I laughed sarcastically.

"What's in the bag?" He questioned.

"Just some random extra crap." I assumed.

"No notebooks? You have your nose in one all the time so-"

"Different bag, nice try though." I over hear one of his teammates calling him. "Looks like you're needed."

"Yeah but I have another question." He began.

"Uh oh."

"You say that like any question I've asked was bad. Anyway, where's your duo? I didn't see them come in."

"They'll be here later. Let's just say they're running on a time crunch."

Holy shit I'm going to die

"Sorry boys, we're running on a time crunch."

Tanaka's sister, Saeko, or "big sis" as she's insisted we refer to her as such, is the one taking us to training camp.