Chapter 5: Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts

(A/N. Please comment on your opinions on Draco. Love you all.)

"Wakey wakey," Kyra said shaking me.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Nine. Classes start at eleven," she informed me before heading to grab clothes.

"Then why have you decided to wake me up so early!" I yelled before sitting up.

"You have to get ready and eat breakfast before we head to potions," she explained then disappeared into the bathroom.

I flipped her off before rolling out of bed. I grabbed my robes that now showed my Ravenclaw status and waited for Kyra to come out. After she left the bathroom, I entered it. I braided my red hair and brushed my teeth. Then I put on my robes and left my room with Kyra. Down in the common room, Aiden was waiting on us, spell book in hand as he practiced some spells.

"Time to go," Kyra told him.

We all left the common room and approached the great hall. Outside of it stood my brother.

"Hey, Harry," I said hugging him.

"How was Ravenclaw?" He asked me.

"I love it. Other than my roommate waking me up at the crack of dawn."

"She woke you up at six?"

"Nine."

"Oh that isn't bad," Harry said with a chuckle.

"How's Gryffindor?"

"I love it," he agreed with a smile, "but I miss you."

"Same here. We have never been separated in eleven years, and now we have been," I agreed.

"Hey, different houses or not I'm always here," Harry said grabbing my hand.

"Me too. Even after we beat you for the house cup."

"Oh no. When we go home I will be the champion!" I exclaimed.

"Hayden, are you coming?" Aiden asked approaching us.

"I'll see you later Harry," I said, smiling to my brother.

I sat with my friends and ate some breakfast. We were all laughing and just having fun. Suddenly my tea exploded in front of me spilling all on my robes. I heard the laughing of Malfoy and a few other Slytherins, pissing me off. The ends of my hair went a bright red.

"What is your problem!" I demanded standing up over him.

He stood up and got in my face, "Sit down, potter!"

"Not creative enough to come up with different nicknames for me and my brother. Man, you aren't Ravenclaw material," I sneered.

I heard a few snickers that went silent after Malfoy glared at them. He turned back to me with a deadly glare.

"I wouldnt want to be nobody nerd like you. I don't have to come up with a separate nickname for you because you aren't worth the brainpower. You are nothing!" He yelled getting everyone's attention.

"Draco, chill out," Blaise told him.

"Stay out of it," Draco snapped.

"I'm not nothing Malfoy. And even if I was I'd rather be nothing than a stuck-up prick like you!" I snarled at him.

"How was she a Ravenclaw?" I heard Theo ask someone at the table.

Draco was glaring at me. We had the eyes of the school on our fight, and I didn't falter. We stood staring at each other, whoever sat first would be the loser.