Trap door

(A/N, we are at the end of the first year! So that means we have a lot of questions to be answered.
Favorite character?
Favorite friendship?
Favorite ship?
Favorite chapter so far?
And what do you hope to see going forward?
Enjoy!)

"Okay so I overheard your brother and his friends say they want to steal the stone tonight," Aiden told me.

"What time?" I asked him, sitting up straighter.

"10," Aiden told me.

"So we have to go before them," I said, but Kyra seemed nervous.

"I can't disappoint my parents even further," she told us.

"From what Aiden has overheard we would be saving the school," Theo spoke up.

"I just want to do it because of my weird rivalry with my brother," I admitted, "no one else has to join."

"You have always had my back, now I'll have yours. It's like a blood pact you weren't aware of," Theo told me.

"What's this about blood pacts?" Mattheo asked sitting with us.

"Should we tell him?" Blaise asked, looking at me.

"He could be a good help," I told them, "and I trust him."

"We are going to break school rules aren't we?" Mattheo asked with a smirk.

"Listen either we all do it or none of us do it," Aiden said, looking at the six of us.

"I'm in," I spoke up.

"I second it," Theo said, putting his hand in the middle.

"I didn't eavesdrop for nothing," Aiden said placing his hand in the middle.

"Why the hell not," Blaise said placing his hand in.

"I have no clue what I'm agreeing to, but I love to break the rules," Mattheo said with a shrug and put his hand in.

We all turned to Kyra who let out a sigh, "screw Ravenclaw stereotypes, let's steal the stone."

We all went back to our common rooms to prepare. Me and Kyra put on all black and I did some makeup to make us look cool. Kyra then braided both of our hair so it wouldn't be in the way. Once the clock struck 7:30 we met Aiden in the common room.

"I like the makeup!" he complimented, he was wearing a black jumper, jeans, and a black beanie.

"Let's go," Kyra said and we all left the common room and met the boys on the third floor.

"Ready?" I asked, looking at Mattheo.

The boys caught him up, but he didn't look phased.

"Alohomora," Aiden whispered and the door unlocked.

I noticed the harp music immediately. I knew my brother hadn't already come through, which meant someone else did. Kyra shot me a look that said she was thinking what I was.

"What is that?" mattheo whispered looking at the three-headed dog who was fast asleep.

"Fluffy," Blaise told him as he pushed Fluffy's paw off of the trapdoor.

We opened the door and was met with pitch-black darkness. There was no ladder, you just had to jump.

"How do we know it won't kill us?" Theo asked, staring into the abyss.

"We don't," I admitted, "I'll jump first."

"Like hell, you will," Mattheo told me.

"Want to jump with me?" I asked, my hair tips turning purple.