Do You Understand

(AN! I can't wait for the fourth year! I have so so much planned! As always, I make my own plot up, but I have reasonings for everything that I do. Question of the day, do we think that Harry should be in the Triwizard tournament, cause I don't know if it works for him to be in the tournament with my storyline. What do you think? Please enjoy!" 

(Trigger warning for abuse, homophobia, and death)

Tomo's POV

"Tomo! Please wake up!" I felt someone pulling at my sleeve. 

"Akemi, what is it?" I mumble, staring at her groggily. 

"Father is speaking to his followers in the study. I think it is bad," she warned me. 

"Can't this wait?" I sigh, my body bruised from the beatings I had received since being home. 

"They mentioned your name, and how you are being possessed by You-Know-Who," Akemi told me. 

"Tom Riddle. I use his name, after all, he is in me. Merlin, when I said I wanted a man in me, this wasn't what I meant," I groaned, sitting up. 

"What does that mean?" Akemi asked me, her innocent eyes staring up at me with wonder. 

"Nothing dear sister. Get some rest, you can sleep in my bed," I told her. 

She got into my bed, and I kissed her forehead and whispered that I loved her as I went through our castle. I walked quietly, avoiding the squeaks in the wood flooring. I finally made it to my father's study, and put my ear to the door. 

"My Lord, he will be ready to serve you! He is ready to serve you!" The thought made me sick. I want to be good. I want to be brave. Why can't I be brave? 

"The Dark Lord says there is still something that is hindering the boy from giving his all," an unfamiliar voice informed him. 

"What is it? The threats will be eliminated, I assure you, Lord," my father told him, almost begging. It was weird to hear such an abusive man beg. 

"There are two. One, to prove his loyalty. Tomo has to kill Aiden Park. An insight from Hogwarts has told their father that the two are engaging in a romance," the man said, and bile rose up in my throat. 

Who would tell on me and Aiden? How am I supposed to kill the first boy I have ever loved? Why me? Why am I trapped in this fucking life!

Do you think I would let you be happy? Oh, Tomo, you have a lot to learn. What a good little toy I get to train. 

"Shut up," I whispered.

"He will be dead before the year is up. What else needs to change My Lord?" My father asked the man. 

"His sister. She is so sweet. So innocent. We need to break that boy!" The man told my father, and my blood ran cold. 

"She will be dead before the night is up," my father said, and this time I couldn't contain my vomit. 

"What was that?" The man asked. 

I quickly took off running into the castle back to my room. I had never moved this quickly before, but I had to save her. I can't let Akemi die!

"Akemi, get up! We have to hide you!" I shouted and picked her up. 

"Tomo what's wrong?" she asked me, her bottom lip quivering.

"Father has been assigned to kill you. I have to save you!" I told her and we took off running into the castle. 

"He will hurt you when he knows you helped me!" Akemi told me as we approached the painting that I used to cover up a hiding hole for us if it was ever an emergency. 

"Sister, you have to run!" I tell her and help her get into the hiding hole I put in the wall to protect her. 

"They want to hurt you!" She sobbed back. 

"But they want to kill you! Please just go!" I urge her. 

She wrapped her arms around my legs, "Please go! I don't want you to be hurt!" 

"Avada Kedava!" 

My entire world froze. I felt her little hands loosen the grip they had on my legs as she fell back. Her body hit the wooden floor with a loud thunk. Her little blue eyes, which used to hold so much love and light, now just stare up at me with emptiness. 

"No!" I screamed, falling to the floor next to her in complete shock.

"Get up boy! She was holding you back!" My father told me. 

"How could you kill your own child! You are a monster!" I shouted back. 

"She wanted you to be good. She encouraged you and your pathetic little friends. I can't have that influence in your life!" He told me and picked me up harshly. 

"She was nine!" I screamed at my father, "She was an innocent soul!" 

I felt a slap across my cheek, "Man up, Tomo. The Dark Lord chose you. You will live up the dynasty of this family." 

"This family dynasty is vile and disgusting," I spat at him, still staring at my sister's lifeless body. 

If only she would have been faster. If only I had forced her into hiding. Merlin, why did it have to be my sister? 

"Put yourself together, son. You leave for Hogwarts tomorrow. Tomorrow you will make our family proud do you understand?" My father lectured me, but I just stared at him with pure hatred.

I felt another slap across my face, "I said do you understand!" 

"Yes father," I forced out, "I understand." 

"Oh, and make sure to break up with that faggot of a boyfriend. It will make it easier when you are forced to kill him," My father said before leaving me in the hallways alone. 

He had the house elves dispose of my sister's body. I just sat on the floor and leaned against the wall staring ahead. This year was going to be hell. 

Oh, how's my new favorite toy doing?

"Fuck you, Tom," I whispered as one singular tear fell down my pale cheeks.